❁29-Is that what you're trying to show me?❁

This has no been proofread, so please point out any errors? Xx

I sat on the floor for the rest of the night just contemplating. I memorized the intricate designs of wood on the front door, and I went through the last scene over and over again. A freak. Maybe Fiona's right; maybe I am a freak. Only a freak could kiss a boy who she was suppose to be teaching a lesson to. Maybe this freak just had a lot of built up feelings that she needed to release, and this was the only way, a kiss. A kiss may just be a touch of lips, but it's so much more.

A kiss represents a certain feeling. This is the feeling that I have towards Zander. It's indescribable; and the idea of it makes me blush, and the fact that he returns these feelings make my stomach turn-in a good way. I gained a new relationship with him. No longer friends, but no quite BF and GF status.

But I lost a relationship with my best friend over some ridiculous reason; a boy. She got angry for no reason though. She had no right to get mad at me and my actions. I'm independent, and I can do what I want. But me and my big mouth cut the ice. Are you jealous? No one wants to hear that, especially coming from a best friend. It's an unwritten law that you should never be jealous, and Fiona and I had come across this law and broken many times when we were younger. It was always a touchy subject, and bringing it up must have lit the fuse of her anger.

And she called me a freak. And the sad thing-it's true. Too many abnormal things have happened in the past to say that I'm normal. I definitely passed up that opportunity a while ago. And I'm willing to bet one hundred dollars that she's regretting her words. I know I am.

I hadn't even realized how much time passed by, because my mom walked through the front door. I was was zoned out, so this action startled me and I let out a scream--big mistake.

My moms reflexives are wicked fast, so she doesn't need to worry about being robbed or mugged. So when she chucked her purse at my face, I let out an even bigger tell.

"Mom!" I cried out, cupping my face with my hands. My right eye took most of the blow, and I could feel the bruise already forming.

"Teagan!" She screamed in shock. "What on earth are you doing up this late?"

"What are you doing up this late?" I retorted.

"Honey, let me get you some ice." She said in a quiet voice. Her dodge of the question did not go unnoticed.

"Please," I begged, feeling a headache already forming.

"So you never answered my question," my mom said opening the freezer.

"You never answered mine." I pointed out, sitting on top of the counter.

"Please tell me your nightmares aren't getting worse." She said in a worried tone. She turned around with a blue ice pack in hand, and I got the first chance in a while to actually look at her. She seemed older; not only her body but her aura. She gave a overwhelming feeling, like she's thinking a million thoughts at once. Not only that, but her eyes were a dead giveaway. The normal dark brown puppy eyes were a shade of light brown, surrounded by red veins and tiredness. It actually pained me to look at her, so I looked at my nails instead. I didn't want to know what was causing her so much stress.

"No mom, they aren't." I said in a kind tone. "Fiona and I just...we got in a fight."

"Oh dear," she said placing the ice pack on my eye. "Sorry about the purse by the way, it's just that you scared me."

I laughed. "Well that makes two of us." It was quiet from then on, and I could feel awkwardness seeping into the air.

"So what's the deal?" I asked in a quiet voice.