Epilogue

Graduation day was finally here.

Eric was valedictorian, and his speech was long and perfect, and everyone was hyped on the idea of summer and freedom. There was a huge party at Brandon's tonight, and Fiona and I agreed to meet there. She was busy helping her boyfriend Brandon get ready for the party. Emma and Eric decided to help them with the party decorations too, but I decided to head home for a while.

I stood in front of my mirror in my black dress and matching wedges. The dress was tight around the torso and from the hip down flowed out in graceful falls. My hair was curled and hung loosely down my back, and for once in a very long time,I felt pretty.

A while ago, people doubted I could be REDs daughter because I seemed to nice a pretty. Of course this angered me, and has I still had my powers I would have blown up the cars (who's laughing now?). But with the help of my friends, I was able to brush off the hurtful comments.

It was around the time to go, so I walked out the front door and towards my car till I stopped.

A car was waiting on the curb. With tinted windows and a black, shiny exterior, the engine was roaring loudly. The horn honked loudly, and stint he's my face up in curiosity.

The widow rolled down and I did a double take.

"Are you getting in or not? We have a party to attend to!"

There in the driver seat sat Zander North, looking as handsome as ever.

I froze up, and chocked at the sight. It has been almost eight months since I've seen him. It was hard, I'll admit, to continue to hope that he would return. It wasn't easy to look at the locket around my neck everyday and remember his words. He said he was coming back. And although it took forever, it appears he finally has.

"Zander!" I screamed. He got out of his car and ran towards me. When we embraced he lifted me up and spun me around. I squealed in excitement. When he sat me down, I hugged him tightly and squeezed my eyes shut. "Is it really you?"

"Of course," he said into my neck. "I said I would come back."

I pulled back and pressed my forehead to his. "I've missed you," i whispered.

"Don't cry," he whispered back. "Please don't cry baby."

"I'm just so happy." I said back and laughed. "Please don't leave again."

As if to answer by saying yes, he pressed his lips to mine passionately. It had been so long since I've kissed him, and the heat of the moment left me blushing like crazy.

"Let's go to that party. I have a few friends to say hi to," he said once he stopped kissing me. We got into his car and drove away.

I think that day I finally figured out why people smile.

We smile because it is the smallest action one can do to express their feelings. Whether you're sad or angry, just one smile can brighten up our mood. It's hard to find reasons in life to actually smile about for some people, but I have a solution. You should smile because you are you. You may not always have your loved ones in your life, but one day you will. One day you will see them again.

This is called hope.

__________________

Crying because it's over

;(

I hope you've all enjoyed this book. I'm working on a different one called Good Girl Gone Bad, I suggest you read it;)

Also, I've published a different book called Stranded With Him, and I will put most of my focus on that when I finished GGGB.

So anyways, I love you all. I'm really sad but i feel so accomplished. This is the first time I've ever finished a book. And believe me, I've written a lot. I hope you've all enjoyed reading this book, and thank you for putting up with all my errors. I hope you all have a lovely day. And for the last time (on this book):

Stay strong and smile for me:)

Peace out.