Making a Movie with My New Best Friend

"You know, it really pisses me off when people don't know their place," Mitsukuni's face was unlike I have ever seen it. His eyes were filled with anger and his hair was stuck to his face because of the rain. He was totally unrecognizable, up until the point when his eyes filled with tears.

He jumped into my arms and sobbed into my shoulder, "I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-chan! I can't do this anymore!"

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!" Renge yelled from behind the camera, "What's wrong with you? You gotta stick to the script!"

"But I can't!" Honey whined.

Renge pointed at the camera guy, "Stop rolling, cameraman!"

"Yes, boss," he gave her a thumbs up.

"I want the rain to make things seem tragic!" she continued to yell at Honey as I walked over to the twins and Kyoya.

"How'd we go from changing our characters to shooting a movie about them?" Hikaru asked.

"And why is there an entire file crew here to shoot it?" I said while trying to dry myself off.

"Apparently, she flew them in from Hollywood," Kyoya stated.

"And another thing, how come this stupid script portrays Kaoru as the pitcher?" Hikaru hissed.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "What does that mean?"

"If you don't know, never mine," they said together.

Pitcher?

"(Y/n)!" I turned and saw Tamaki running up to me. He loosened his tie, "So, how was I? Did you like my performance?"

"It was pretty awesome," I handed him a towel, "I'm surprised you were able to get into your character like that, you were really believable. "

Tamaki placed the towel over his head and started to dry his hair with it, "I've discovered a new, darker side of myself. I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to explore it."

"Are you sure about that? Because I think you're fine just the way you are now, Tamaki." I smiled at him.

His cheeks went a little pink and his hair fell over his eyes, "You do? Well, if you say so, (Y/n)."

If he gets in touch with his darker side, he'll be that much more trouble.

"Hey, (Y/n)! You're on!" Renge yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked around the building trying to find Renge. Around a corner I saw her wave at me, "Over here!" I walked over and saw her standing next to two very scary looking guys.

"These two gentlemen have just agreed to make a special appearance in our film," Renge said.

"In your film?" one of the said, sounding confused.

"What are you talking about?" the other asked.

Renge clenched her fists, "After all, we're gonna need some tough guys for the big climax! That's when all of the club members come together to fight against the real villains at their school! According to the script, these two are from a wealthy family that got their wealth by being a part of the Japanese Mafia. Don't you think that's a brilliant casting choice?"

The two guys clenched their jaws and balled their fists, "What's with this girl? Whatever my dad does has nothing to do with me!"

"Wait a minute, Renge," I tried to reason with her, but she interrupted.

"Just come over here and wait for your cue," She grabbed one of their arms and started pulling him with her.

He ripped his arm from her grasp, "Hey! You think you can push me around? You don't even know me!"