Daddy Issues

Throughout the rest of the day, the boys were doing everything they could to try and scare me. None of them worked.

The twins took me into a supposed haunted cave, Honey locked us in the back of a large truck, and Mori basically threatened me with a harpoon.

None of which freaked me out. I was currently back to hunting for shellfish for tonight's dinner. I walked along the shore in front of some of the big rocks and picked one up, "Cool, another side dish." I placed it in my pale and continued my search.

"Look up here (Y/n)!" a voice cried. I looked up and saw a couple of girls up on the rocks. "The breeze feels great!" one shouted.

"It's dangerous! Be careful!" I shouted at them. I guess they didn't hear me, or didn't care because none of them flinched.

"Hey! There are chicks up there, man!" I heard a strange male voice yell. "Aren't we lucky, you ladies want to hang out with a couple of locals?" They said suggestively.

Perfect. Just perfect.

I ran around the rock and started climbing. When I got to the top the two boys had their arms around the girls, who were struggling to get free.

I had to do something, so I took my pale full of shellfish and threw it at them. They yelped in pain and spun around to face me.

"Why don't you quit bothering them! Weren't you jerks listening? You better just leave them alone!" I yelled at the intruders.

"Why you little-!" he yelled before running over and grab my shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the girls run off.

"Go get Tamaki!" I yelled after her.

The guy holding me dragged me over to the edge of the rock. "What are you gonna do now, you little slut?" He spat.

"Don't hurt her!" the two other girls yelled from the other guy's grasp.

"Don't you try and act all tough you little whore!" the other guy yelled.

The one holding me pushed me even closer to the edge, "I got an idea, kid. How'd you like to take a dip?" He threatened.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Tamaki's voice yell.

"Hope you can swim!" the guy yelled as he threw me over the edge. I screamed as I fell backwards.

As I fell I saw Tamaki jump over the edge after me. "Tamaki!" I yelled, before hitting the water. Everything went black as I sunk deeper in the water.

Next thing I knew, I was out of the water and I was being carried. I looked up and saw a soaking wet Tamaki looking down at me, worry written all over his face.

I let out a sigh of relief and rested my head against his shoulder.

"(Y/n)-chan!" I heard Honey's voice yell.

"Boss!" the twins yelled.

We approached the group and Kyoya handed me a towel. "Where'd they go?" Tamaki asked calmly.

"We took their ID cards and respectfully asked them to leave," Kyoya explained, "the girls all went back to the hotel, and I've called for a doctor. He should be arriving here any minute now."

"Thank you." Tamaki said.

"I'm fine, you guys. I don't need a doctor." I said as Tamaki set me down.

"What were you thinking?" Tamaki asked sternly. "You know you're not like Honey-senpai, you're not a martial arts master." He grabbed my shoulders, "why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys?"