Feelings?

The next day, Kasanoda returned to the Host Club and requested me. I was shocked that he actually wanted to do something like this, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see him.

I made him some tea and headed over to where he was sitting. "Welcome Kasanoda." I sat down next to him and set the tea tray down, "So you're our guest today, huh?"

"Uh, that's right, and please, call me Ritsu," he confirmed.

"Okay then, Ritsu, would you like to have some tea? How much sugar do you normally put in?" I asked him.

He outstretched his hand to me, "Here, let me help."

I pulled the teapot away from him, "Now, now, you're our guest. It's okay." I giggled at him. I poured him a cup and handed it to him.

"So tell me, is this your first time in a place like this?"

He gasped and looked at me nervously. "Ha ha, gotcha!" I smiled.

His legs were shaking under the table and his hair was covering his eyes. He was utterly adorable right now.

"You sure have this down, huh?" he managed to say.

"Well, trust me, it didn't come naturally at all. At least not at first. But then I realized if I just sat back and had fun with it, everything sort of fell into place on its own." I explained.

With each passing minute, his face got a little more red, and the redder his face got, the wider my smile grew. We talked for a good twenty minutes before we were interrupted by Tamaki, who was finally done being shell-shocked.

From across the room I heard him yell, "DADDY WON'T STAND FOR THAT!"

Oh no, please don't do this Tamaki.

He ran over and grabbed Kasanoda by the shirt, "BOSSANOVA! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO DO HERE? You established a bond with your henchmen, didn't you?! Why aren't you with them right now?! What about kick the can?! You remember that?! You should be out there enjoying life to the fullest with your friends while you're still young enough to appreciate it! Why are you harassing my (Y/n)?!" He yelled. He let go of his shirt and pointed a strong finger at him.

"As her father, I forbid you to see her!" Tamaki hissed with so much venom.

We all froze in our positions. Tamaki was still pointing at Ritsu, I was rolling my eyes heavily at Tamaki, and Ritsu looked a little bit terrified.

"Wait, what?" Ritsu broke the silence, "you're telling me that you're (Y/n)'s dad? You have got to be kidding me. That's just not possible."

"Well, we might not be related by blood." Tamaki stuttered.

"Okay, so, what, are you married to her mom then?"

Tamaki lowered his arm, "No, as a matter of fact...I've never met the woman."

Ritsu stood taller, "So I guess you really aren't her father, are you?" He spat.

Tamaki stared at Ritsu for a moment, then collapsed to the floor

Ritsu stepped over him and came back to sit next to me. All the other club members came over and gathered around Tamaki. Ritsu started talking to me again, but half of me was listening to the other conversations.

After a few minutes Kaoru said, "Hey, look, he's waking up."

"I need to sort this out. If supposing I'm not my (Y/n)'s daddy after all--"

"We don't have to suppose it, boss" Hikaru said.

"Then how can it be that I find her so utterly adorable?"