Captured

Alright! The last chapter was fluffy, now let's get back to normal. The Lobelia girls are back ;)

We are finally gonna see some of (Y/n)'s home life

3rd Person POV

*Ding Dong*

"(Y/n)-chan! Please come out and play!"

An elderly woman answered the door the door of (Y/n)'s, frankly enormous, house. She was confused as to why there were a bunch of teenage boys on the porch of her boss's house.

"Can I help you boys?" She asked.

Kyoya smiled. "Ah, you must be Hanako, (Y/n)'s housekeeper."

Her eyes lit up at the sound of his voice, "Ah, and you are Kyoya Ootori, (Y/n)'s friend. You're the one that gives me update calls." She looked at the rest of them, "This must be the Host Club I've heard so much about."

Huh, so (Y/n) does talk about the Host Club when she's at home. Kyoya thought to himself

Tamaki stepped forward, "My dear Hanako, I hope this day finds you in excellent health." He held out a present that they had brought for (Y/n).

She smiled at took it. "Is (Y/n)-chan here?" Honey asked.

She looked down at the third-year student, "I'm afraid not, she is out with the girls today. They picked her up this morning, and you know teenagers, heaven only knows when they'll be back."

"So, she's not home?" Honey whimpered.

"Well, I guess (Y/n) is entitled to spend time with her old friends from middle school once in a while." Tamaki grumbled.

They started to walk away, "I can't believe she has friends," the twins groaned.

"This is why I was against a surprise visit." Kyoya added.

Hanako called after them, "You know, come to think of it, I'm not sure I recognized any of her new friends. But then again, you never can tell, can you? Just imagine it, my little girl, out and about with students from Lobelia Academy."

She turned to go back inside, but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. "Did you say LOBELIA?!" Tamaki and the twins shouted.

***

"How's that size?" One of (Y/n)'s captors asked her.

They had given her a Lobelia uniform to change into. She stepped out of the curtain and faced the three people she really never wanted to see again: The Zuka Club members.

"You're gorgeous, maiden. I mean, (Y/n)." Benio said in awe.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" The others said. They ran over to (Y/n) and sandwiched her in a three way hug.

"Oh, my dear," Benio said. "You and that uniform were destined for each other. It's most befitting an innocent girl like you, yes." She wrapped her arms around her from behind, "One still unfamiliar with young love's first, tender kiss."

They all ran over and hugged her again. "Hey, would you wait a minute?! Stop it! Get off!" (Y/n) yelled as she pushed them away.

"What is this?! Could someone explain it to me? Because one moment I'm on my way to the library, and the next, I'm brought here!" She hissed.

Her mind raced back to the capture. It was surprisingly similar to how the Host Club had kidnapped her and taken her to the water park.

(Y/n) sighed, "The three of you have about as much subtlety as the Host Club does-"

"How dare you, maiden!" Benio yelled at her, "we are nothing like those idiots!" She took in a deep breath and softened her expression, "Oh, forgive my outburst. It's only natural for you to be upset. All theatrics aside, maiden, we have a small favor to ask of you."

These guys may hate the Host Club, but they are very much alike. Even if they hate to admit it. I could see Tamaki and the twins doing something just like this. (Y/n) thought to herself.

"As you may know, one of our responsibilities at the Zuka Club is to arrange the regular performance of musical numbers and original plays," Benio explained.

"Today is called "Pink Carnation Day," when we celebrate the birth of the White Lily League's founder by putting on the most glorious production of the entire year. We've been rehearsing non-stop in preparation for today's performance." Suzuran said.

Hinagiku continued, "Tragically, the lead actress in our play was in a terrible accident and is currently in the hospital. But even so, without her, you know what they say, the show must go on. Which means.."

"This is your big opportunity to be apart of the theater!" They all shouted.

"I can't. Not a chance. I'm sorry." (Y/n) bowed in apology.

"You would only have to memorize a handful of lines." Benio explained, "For most of the play, the character you'd be portraying is silent."

"The role is actually more symbolic than anything. She just stands there looking beautiful." Suzuran added.

"You can manage that, now can't you? We promise it'll be the easiest thing ever." Hinagiku said.

(Y/n) thought about it for a minute. She had never been in a play before, but it was something she always wanted to do. These weren't her favorite people, but they said the performance was today so it wouldn't be a long thing... And the guys never had to find out.

She looked over at her three captors. "Okay, I'll do it."

***

The Host Club stood outside of Lobelia academy, forming a plan of how to rescue (Y/n). Hanako had forced them to take her with them, she said that (Y/n) was like a daughter to her.

"If (Y/n) is held captive in there, I'm not going to sit back and do nothing. But we have to play it cool, the Zuka Club is ruthless. Once you've become tangled in their web of lies, you could go bankrupt trying to get yourself out again." Hanako said bitterly.

"How do you know so much, ma'am?" Honey asked the elderly woman.

"(Y/n) doesn't really seem like the type that would get involved with their kind." Kyoya pointed out.

"You're right. But neither did her mother. She'd always seemed like she was such a strong woman." Hanako sighed.

She told them a story of how she found (Y/n)'s mother's collection of Zuka Club memorabilia while she was cleaning. This was after she had passed away.

All the members gasped. "What are we going to do?!" Hikaru shouted.

"What if (Y/n) wants to join the Zuka Club so she can be more like her mother?!" Kaoru panicked.

"Is (Y/n)-chan really going to go bankrupt?" Honey chimed in.

Tamaki smiled, "Ha, don't worry. Our girl is worth a small fortune in cute." He turned and looked at Hanako, who was glaring at him.

"Now listen up boys!" She shouted, "To infiltrate Lobelia, you'll have to do exactly as I tell you. Exactly."