Brothers and Sisters

The next day I was making my way to the club room to talk to the boys. I needed to tell them my decision on the whole Lobelia thing.

As I approached the door, I found Benio, Suzuran, and Hinagiku already standing there.

"Hi, young maiden," Benio greeted.

"We've come for your decision, are you prepared to leave?" Hinagiku asked.

"We're ready to confront those Ouran Host Club idiots and set things straight once and for all." Suzuran added.

"Set what straight?" I asked them.

"That you should come with us," Benio wrapped her arm around me and started walking up to the door, "And go to school with your own kind!"

"Listen, I'm glad that you guys are so into your school, but I'm--" I cut myself off as I opened the door to find a dark room. In the middle I could see dark figures, which I could only assure were the boys. We stared at them, waiting for something to happen.

"Ouran Host Club welcomes you!" A group of high-pitched voices yelled. The lights flashed on and showed the host club members.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor. All of the boys, except for Mori, were dressed in drag. They all wore ballroom gowns and had tons of make up on, they were even wearing extensions.

Tamaki stood up and walked over to us, "Oh (Y/n), welcome back!" he said in a cheerful and high voice.

Honey ran up behind him, "Look (Y/n)-chan! I'm a princess now! Aren't I cute?"

Benio grunted behind me, "What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to make fun of woman kind?!"

"What? No, that's not it at all. Everything is going according to plan. Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile. (Y/n), you may be distracted by the Zuka club, but choose us, and you gain not only a host club of brothers, but sisters as well!"  Tamaki exclaimed. "See? This way to can experience feminine bonding, while staying in the host club! Isn't that a great idea?! Aren't I pretty?"

The twins ran up to me, "We're the Hitachin sisters! Which one of us is prettier?"

"Listen (Y/n)-chan! You can call be big sis from now on!" Honey yelled.

I looked over and saw Kyoya and Mori smiling in their costumes. Mori held a tambourine and wore a Prince like costume with a huge display of feathers.

"Why you...Do you idiots really think you can really win her over like this? I've had enough of your fooling around!" Benio yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted into laughter; the loudest laughter I think I have ever displayed. It was my genuine laugh as well, I never laugh that hard.

I fell to my knees, "This is too much! I know you're a bunch of goofballs but geez!" I clutched my stomach, trying to ease the pain in my abs from laughing so much.

The twins and Honey ran up to me, "Are we really that funny? Call me big sister! Come on, do it!" they yelled.

This only made me laugh harder. I fell fully to the ground and tried to hold in the laughter, "Come on guys, cut it out!"

I took a few deep breaths and collected myself enough to speak clearly, "What were you thinking? What's gotten into you guys?" I asked.

"We did this because we don't want you to leave the host club, (Y/n)" Hikaru said in his normal voice. I smiled at all of them, I couldn't believe they did this for me.

"Well maiden, have you made a choice?" Benio asked me.

"Yeah I have," I stood up and faced her, "I'm sorry, but your club is not for me. I think the idea of a girl school is great and your views are very unique and interesting. But I love Ouran and all the friends I've made, so while I appreciate the offer, I really already knew that I was never going to leave."

Shock was plastered on all of the girls faces. "(Y/n)!" Tamaki shouted, then he paused and thought for a minute, "hold up, if you knew you weren't going to leave then why did you act so angry yesterday?" He asked.

I turned and faced him, "Because Tamaki, you guys were hiding things from me, and I think I've been here long enough to know everything that's going on. So just promise me that you won't hide things from me?" I looked past Tamaki, "that goes for the rest of you." I said to the others.

"I'm sorry, I promise that we will never hide anything from you again," Tamaki said. I chuckled and gave him a smile.

"We're not going to give up on you, maiden," Benio said, "I can see you have feelings for this halfer, but I swear this to you, someday we'll come and rescue you from this place! And when we do we'll abolish the Ouran Host Club!" She threatened. "Well, Adieu," the three girls chuckled and danced their way out of the room once again.

I turned towards the boys and smiled, "I can't believe you guys did this just so I would stay."

"Well, we couldn't let you just walk away from your debt with us, now could we?" Kyoya said. I looked over at him, he smirked at me then winked.

I giggled, "You guys are the best. You may be a pain in my behind, but I love you guys."

The twins and Honey ran over and tackled me in a huge hug, "Aw! (Y/n) loves us!" I laughed and hugged them back.

After they let me go Mori walked over and ruffled my hair then smiled at me. I giggled and nodded my head at him.

I turned around and saw Tamaki smiling at me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "That applies to you too, Miss Tamaki," he giggled and hugged me back.

Even with his dress on, I could smell his cologne; he smelled really good. 

Wait WHAT?!