Bonus Chapter

I hope you guys enjoy this!!! Prepare the crackers and break out the wine, because it's about to get cheesy.

If I'd known then what I know now, I would have broken that vase sooner. But I guess things wouldn't have turn out the way they did.

And to think, what would have happened if I didn't break that vase? I would have probably gone on being my awkward self that never broke out of her shell. But thanks to the Host Club and my wonderful husband, I became the woman and mother I am today.

I can still see the face he made when I told him I was pregnant with our son. He didn't move or talk for at least twenty minutes, I don't think I even saw him blink. When he finally came back down to earth he screamed, "I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!"

That was so many years ago, our little Taro is now sixteen years old and attending the same high school we all went to: Ouran Academy.

I swear the gene pooled cheated on me, the only thing he got from me are my (e/c) eyes. Everything else is exactly like his father, he even started his own Host Club. The only thing I made sure he didn't get from his father was his spoiled, rich kid persona.

I drilled it into his head to be a gentleman, and not the type that his father deemed worthy. An actual gentleman that women think only exist in fairy tales. Now he was the most popular boy in school just like his dad was.

Not that that has really changed. Being the new chairman of Ouran, he still makes it a point to be liked by every single student.

He hadn't really changed from the capricious, over ambitious teenager I grew to love. This year he had assisted the Host Club in planning the Ouran Fair. Taro was less than happy that his father was intruding on his social life, but I convinced him he wouldn't be sorry once the fair started.

I chuckled to myself, remembering what happened at my first Ouran Fair. Eclair Tonnerre popped into my brain; I wonder whatever happened to her?

One thing was for sure, she didn't get my man.

I chuckled again as I scrubbed the pot I had been working on for at least ten minutes. Screw whoever invented cheese.

I froze when I felt two hands slither onto my hips. I let out a small gasp and smiled when I realized the only person it could be. I relaxed into my husband's chest and set down the pot covered in crusty cheese.

He let out a soft chucked and leaned down to my ear, pressing a small kiss next to it and whispering, "Hey gorgeous."

My smile grew even wider when he called me that. Even after all these years he always greeted me with the name, and it never failed to set my heart a flutter.

I dried my hands and turned around to face the blonde. His violet eyes gleamed with happiness and admiration. I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips, "What are you doing home so early?" I asked him.

He smirked at me and took a step back, putting an arm behind his back. "I came to ask you a question." He knelt down on one knee and held out his arm to reveal a rose from behind his back. This feels strangely deja vuish. His voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/n) my darling, would you accompany me to this year's Ouran Fair?" His voice was soft and alluring, just like he use to make it during club activities.

I smirked at him, "Mr. Suoh are you asking me out on a date?"

He stood and offered me the rose, "Indeed I am Mrs. Suoh."
(Sorry I don't know if they use titles like that in Japan or not. But let's just go with it)