Rescued

WOOOO over 200 reads!!! And in just a few days! THANKS GUYS!!

"Oh, Marianne, how many lonely nights have I prayed that we'd be together again and how many times are the powers that be demanded that we remain apart? That our love is forbidden." Benio recited

"Oh, my Lord Frederick," (Y/n) sighed. (btw she isn't speaking like a robot, she is doing it well.)

"Oh!" Benio collapsed to the floor, "I'm slain by this fatal gunshot wound! Alas, I'm to draw breath no more." (Y/n) walked over and knelt down next to her, holding Benio in her arms.

"My Lord Frederick."

"Marianne, with your arms holding me close, all this pain becomes naught. I am overwhelmed with peace. Lovely angel, your gaze is my paradise and you are the very image of my beloved Mother."

This guy sure talks a lot for someone who is supposed to be dying. (Y/n) thought to herself. I wonder how long he can hold out. I think there would be time to get a doctor or something.

"My Lord Frederick."

From outside, the boys and Hanako were watching the scene from the window. They were all wearing Benibara fan club t-shirts. "Can you see her? What's she doing?" Honey asked.

"It looks as though she's playing the heroine of some sentimental tragedy." Tamaki said.

They heard music start to come from inside. "I think she's about to start singing." Kaoru pointed out.

Tamaki let out a small gasped and looked in at (Y/n); he still hadn't heard her sing. He watched her stand and take in a deep breath.

Here in this moment, I am losing nothing

Even if you leave me I won't be alone

Because love has taught me that this life is still worth living

Empty skies above can't stop me...

Tamaki seemed to loose focus on the lyrics, all he heard was (Y/n)'s beautiful voice. He had never heard anything more beautiful in his entire life. He wanted to hear her sing like that every day.

After the song ended, everyone was in shock. Tamaki broke the silence by clearing his throat, "So, now that we're in, what's the rest of your plan?" He asked Hanako.

"Blend in, if you want to get close to the Zuka Club, you have to prove your a die-hard fan. And watch yourselves, those girls get pretty competitive. Even more than you could imagine." She answered.

"Don't you worry, we're going to get her out of that place. And yet, even as we speak, the curtain's rising is nearly upon us." Tamaki said dramatically.

They found their way inside the theater and waited for the upcoming performance. Benio watched them from an above balcony seat. "So, you've wormed your way in after all. You vulgar, incompetent Host Club." She chuckled evilly and returned to the rehearsal room.

***

About an hour later, the theater was full, and everyone was waiting for the play to start. The Host Club was stationed on the far right, anxiously waiting to get (Y/n) and get out of there.

The lights dimmed and the curtain began to rise. "At this point, we'll just have to rescue (Y/n) mid-show." Tamaki said.

Hanako turned to him, "You know I think we should wait until after the show."

Tamaki furrowed his eyebrows, "What? Why?!"

"Shh, listen to me. (Y/n) has always wanted to be in plays and this may be the only chance she gets. We can't interfere in the middle of her performance. Let's let her have her moment."