Karuizawa

Okay for the sake of this episode, and a few others to come, the next few chapters will be written in 3rd person POV. But we still will see (Y/n)'s thoughts and everything. Its just so we get the whole story.

This is another one of my favorites so I'm excited!

3rd Person POV:

The twins were laying in their bed, fast asleep, enjoying their summer vacation, when they were awoken by a ringing phone.

"Hikaru," Kaoru grumbled, "Your phone. Hikaru!" He kicked his brother under the sheets.

"Answer it for me, will you?" Hikaru groaned.

"No way. Don't you recognize that ringtone?"

"You've got to be kidding me. We're only three days into summer vacation, why can't he let us sleep in?" Hikaru reached over to the table and grabbed his phone.

"He's probably been up since dawn," Kaoru said, sitting up.

Hikaru answered his phone, "Yeah, what?"

"SHE'S GONE!" Tamaki screamed at the top of this lungs through the phone, "MY BELOVED DAUGHTER HAS VANISHED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! She must have been kidnapped by a band of gypsies, I just know it! Contact the police! We have to request an emergency deployment of the SDF!"

"Wait, slow down. You're not making any sense. Now what?" Hikaru asked, now fully awake.

His eyes widened and he gasped, "What do you mean (Y/n) is gone?!"

The three other host club members joined in a group call and all started to worry about their missing friend. "So (Y/n)-chan is really missing?" Honey whimpered.

"And her family is bankrupt?" Mori added.

"It's the only explanation! I've been trying to get through to her home phone and her father's work for the past several days and no one will answer!" The young blonde shouted into his phone while prancing around in his pajamas. "They've been evicted and forced into indentured servitude! We have to rescue them!"

"Boss please, not so loud," Hikaru complained, "I seriously doubt that (Y/n)'s dad is bankrupt. Have you tried calling her cell phone yet?"

Tamaki gasped. "She has a cell phone?! Why did I not know about that!?"

"Probably because she knew that you wouldn't leave her alone. But she trusts us enough to have her number," Kaoru piped up.

"WHAT?! WHY WOULDN'T SHE TRUST ME TO HAVE HER NUMBER!? I AM HER FATHER AND I SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON SHE CONTACTS IF SHE IS IN TROUBLE!" Tamaki screamed.

"Not to interrupt your delusion, but (Y/n) is currently in Karuizawa." Kyoya informed all of them.

Tamaki gasped, "(Y/n) was turned out of her home, kidnapped by gypsies, and forced into servitude...in Karuizawa?"

Kyoya sighed. "Moron."

***

(Y/n) was currently in the backyard of a bed and breakfast, hanging up sheets to dry and folding the already dried ones. Since it was the summer, her father had finally given her a chance to earn her own money. He got her a job working at a Pension in Karuizawa. As she folded sheets, she was lost in her thoughts.

Ah. Who would have thought working at a bed-and-breakfast could be the ideal way to spend my summer? At first I was a little apprehensive about not telling the guys my plans for the summer, but it isn't like they really have the free time to keep tabs on me anyway, right?