Authors note

Hello! It's me again. I assume you are here from my Vkook story. If not hello new reader. Feel free to read my Vkook story 'Forever And Always'. Ill try and keep this story like my other with 50 chapters.

The basics of this story is:

Namjoon's dad is the manager of a successful business. He is therefore a rich child and has his own house and a lot of money for himself.

Jin however, comes from a regular family. His mother, however, died a while ago and his father take her death out on him. He gets abused and bullied by his dad. His dad takes his money so unlike Namjoon, he doesn't have much money and has to live on what he earns in a small cafe where he works.

The book will be set on what will happen when they meet and what they would think of each other. It shows how background doesn't matter and how two different people can be brought together not just by appearances but by personality and kindness too.

As i did before, i will be using Sophie's note as it sounds less formal then authors note and i like to have informal notes as i like to have a nice bond with the readers.

I'm off to get some food and then start writing this book. I hope you will k this book and i'll see you in the next chapter.

ANNYEONG!!!