Chapter 39

Jin's p.o.v

I woke up first and smiled, running downstairs and watering the flowers, the rose Namjoon planted first. I then went and got dressed and made some breakfast for  when Namjoon would wake up. I looked in the wardrobe, carefully picking out a nice outfit for today, making sure to wear my choker he got me for my birthday and my ring which i wore always. For breakfast i made pancakes which i drizzled a little maple syrup over. I sat on the opposite chair and waited for him to come downstairs.

I waited for 5 minutes before hearing footsteps above me stop where the wardrobe was. He was taking a while, maybe he was picking something nice as well. I looked at the nearest metal object which reflected my image and fixed my hair. I heard him come downstairs and smiled, standing up.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled and kissed my forehead, then looking at the table before turning away. "Want some coffee?" I practically face palmed myself. Coffee! How could i forget coffee? He poured some into 2 cups and placed them on the table. He sat down and i felt somehow sad. I pouted and sat on the opposite chair, sighing.

"Stupid..." I whispered to myself.

"No you're not." Namjoon said to me, taking a bite of his food before pulling his chair next to mine. "Thank you..." I looked at him confused. "You do everything everyday because i can't do shit...so thanks." I felt a smile tug on my lips but felt blood rush to my cheeks and blushed, looking down to try to hide it. "It's cute you still blush as well." He took a bite of his food. "About th-" He swallowed his food, "This, it's been a while since we have been on a date. I'm kind of excited...nervous."

"Why are you nervous?" I asked him. He shook his head and took a bite of his food, smiling stupidly to himself.

"It's just...Every time feels like the first. I feel like to have to impress you and make you extra extra EXTRA happy. Like, i feel i have to dress up, take you somewhere nice and i feel like i don't want to to get the wrong impression of me...i don't know." He shrugged and took another bite of his pancakes.

"You don't... I've seen the best-" I went quiet and looked down a little before looking back up again, "and worst of you. You look good in everything and everywhere is nice when i'm with you." I gave a small nod and smiled lightly.

"You..." He sighed. "I'm sure you're an angel." I went silent and blushed again. "Give me a kiss..." I moved over and sat on his knee, giving him a soft kiss.

"Tell me please...where are we going?"

"Mmmm...no. It's a surprise."

"Then when are we going?"

"Whenever you want to, we've had breakfast." I smiled.

"Now?" Namjoon stopped for a second.

"Let me get my keys and we'll go." I smiled again and ran to the car, bucking myself in and waiting for Namjoon.

3rd person

Namjoon came into the car and turned the engine on. He smiled when he looked at the sky. Clear. Just how he wanted it and with that he drove to their first destination... The beach. Namjoon had packed extra clothes and a few extra objects just in case. Sun cream and an umbrella etc all of which were packed in the back of the car.

Namjoon parked the car and watched Jin jump out the car.

"THE BEACH!" He smiled. Namjoon reached behind him and grabbed his first bag, then getting out the car. Jin ran down the steps and giggled, turning and waiting for Namjoon to join him. Namjoon walked further from the steps and to the left, reaching into his bag and pulling out a big blanket for the two to sit on. Jin sat down and watched Namjoon reach into his bag again.