Chapter 12

Namjoon's p.o.v

It's been two days. Only two. And i'm sat here, i haven't eaten today, i'm just sat here hugging his Mario and one of his shirts. My phone was on charge from the amount of times i've texted him last night. I can tell he's seen my messages but i don't know why he wont reply. Every night i'm close to sending them three words. So close to telling him to truth. That i do love him. That i want him back...with me. 

Jin's p.o.v

So when i got here i talked with Jimin. Ever since then i've been sat in this room and refused to come out. He would come in to give me food but except from that he would allow me to be alone. He came up.

"Jin...Go back, your phone's been going off none stop, he wants you back!"

"Just a while longer..." Jimin sighed and nodded, leaving me by myself again. I looked at my phone which dinged before lighting up and going dark over and over again. He's still texting me. I'm not that important...Right?

My phone went off endlessly for another 2 days. Today was the 5th day without him. Was he hurting as much as me? Jimin decided to take me shopping. I walked past a shop and looked in a few windows. He tried to make me a little happier but he couldn't. I saw Namjoon round a corner. I went round a pillar and watched him look at a store. He went in and i peeped inside. Games. Mario games. Mario teddies. I saw him turn and i walked away to another hiding place. I wanted to go say hello but i couldn't. I watched him walk out of the shop with a tiny Mario charm. I watched him smile a little and rub his eyes. Was he crying? Did he miss me? I watched him walk into the car park and go on his phone. He sent me a message again.  It said to please come back home...Home? Was his home also my home...Did he welcome me as a friend? I watched the phone light fade and him put it beside him before driving away.

Jimin then rang my phone.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"O-oh, i'm coming now." We both met up and started driving home. It started raining heavily and everything was blurry as raindrops covered the windows. We drove past Namjoon's house and i couldn't help but stare at it. It's been 5 days and i miss him. I clicked back into reality when we were almost a mile away from the house. 

"Stop!" I shouted Jimin looked at me confused then looked back at the road. "STOP! STOP THE CAR!" He pulled over and i opened the door. I can't be without him anymore. "GO HOME. I NEED HIM. I NEED JOONIE!" Jimin smiled and nodded. I started running

I heard Jimin in the distance.

"Wait Jin! Don't you want a ride back?" But i was already halfway down the road. I turned a corner and ran faster. Rain hit me hard and i was already soaking and i wasn't at all nearly there. My breathing quickened but i ran faster. I tripped on a stone and grazed my leg, it started to bleed through my jeans. I stood up and wiped my hands on my shirt and continued to run. Pieces of my soaked hair were placed messily over my forehead. I saw the light at the end of the road. His house... I felt my stomach churn and i felt sick. I wanted to stop running but i couldn't. I got to the door and was gasping for breath. I was freezing cold and soaking wet. I started crying because just this door showed me how stupid i was to leave him. I pounded on the door i heard locks unchain. It seemed t went in slow motion for a second. Namjoon opened the door and looked at me for a second and changed his expression to a look of suprise and wide eyes.

"Jin?!"

"I'm sorry i left, i-i really am." He opened his mouth to say something but instead stepped out the house and hugged me tightly. "I-I... I'm sorry" i stuttered.

"Shhh. Are you okay? Where'd you go?"

"I went to a friends house. Joonie...get inside you're gonna get wet."