Chapter 40

3rd person

Jin got nervous in the car when Namjoon said what he did but he calmed down when he saw Namjoon just sit on the sofa and turn on the TV. If he was completely honest, he would have said he was disappointed.

"Jin?" his eyes lit up for a second when he looked at Namjoon.

"Yes?"

"Can you get me some cereal please?" Jin's face fell which meant one thing, Namjoon's plan was working.

"Yeah..." He mumbled before getting up and coming back with some cereal and sitting down. After a few minutes he stood up again. "I'm bored, i'm gonna go to bed."

"Jin! Please, watch TV with me, you can go when you get bored." He sighed and sat back down, then standing up a few minutes later.  Namjoon looked around, then at his cereal and downed the rest of the milk. "Jin..."

"Namjoon i-"

"I'm done...the bowl." Jin looked down and bit his lip, nodding and taking the bowl to wash it. While he was using a sponge to wipe out the milk he started thinking. What if this was one of those relationships where the first year was amazing but the next he becomes a slave or Namjoon becomes abusive?

Namjoon smiled and got up, walking towards Jin who had fallen for his trick...or so he thought. He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and lightly kissed his neck.

"Namjoon..." Jin inched him off his shoulder. Namjoon realised he might have pissed him off. He walked forward to hug him and Jin inched him away again. "QUIT IT!" He was close to crying.

"Jin...don't cr-"

"I-i'm not your slave, i'm your boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry." Namjoon held Jin's face and pecked him on the lips before holding his hand and sitting him on the sofa. 

"Do you wanna know what i was trying to do?"

"W-what?"

"I was trying to get you in the kitchen so i could wrap my arms around you and kiss you. Then i would have rubbed your thigh and your pretty little ass, got you on the counter and had you right then and there." Jin practically kicked him self.

"Fuck..." He cursed under his breath, thinking how stupid he was. Namjoon held his hand out and Jin looked confused, looking at Namjoon's lustful eyes, realising what he intended and took his hand.

Jin found himself sat on the bed on Namjoon's knee.

"I haven't called you princess in a while have i?" Namjoon said, tracing Jin's jaw with his finger. When his finger found Jin's chin his thumb found the other side of it and Namjoon tilted Jin's head slightly and gently. He slowly started to kiss Jin's neck. Jin bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying to not give Namjoon what he wanted. "Let it out." Jin lightly shook his head and pulled back smiling and attacking Namjoon's neck, making him fall back.

He quickly moved to Namjoon's shirt, taking it off and then roughly sucked on Namjoon's collarbones, focusing on one point when he let out a shaky breath. When he finished he blew in the love bite he made and Namjoon let out a small moan.

"I-is this how it's gonna be?" Jin giggled and Namjoon shot up, Jin, who was on his stomach, falling onto the matres instead. He ran his hand down Jin's thigh, only just missing the in between of his legs, smiling as he watched Jin tense up and bit his bottom lip hard, trying his hardest not to let any noise out of him. "Okay..." Namjoon lowered himself down and looked up at Jin who had his eyes wide, obviously knowing this would ruin him. Namjoon rammed down Jin's bottom half of clothing and Jin hissed inwards, then biting his lip again. Namjoon took Jin into his mouth and Jin let out the quietest moan. Namjoon pulled back. "What was that? I thought you weren't making any noises." Namjoon smirked and went in again, watching Jin let out a louder moan. "Perfect." He said, lifting himself back up.