Chapter 8

Jin's p.o.v

I woke up and saw Namjoon rushing around and throwing some things into a bag. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up but my neck hurt.

"Ah" Namjoon turned around and laughed.

"I had a stiff neck as well, serves you right for falling asleep on the sofa." I rolled my eyes and went to shower. I got changed and decided to keep my hair down over my forehead. I walked out and saw Namjoon take the bag to the car. He had his hair down today as well. (You know like...not in a quiff...Like the way he had it down in spring day over his forehead.)

It looked cute.

I got into the car.

"Where are we going?" He didn't reply.

3rd person

Namjoon drove Jin to this place for around an hour. When there was 2 minutes he pulled over the car and bought out a blindfold.

"Lean forward." Jin looked at him confused. "Lean forward." Jin moved forward and allowed Namjoon to blindfold him. He started the car again and Jin clung to the closest thing he could grip. "Calm down, we're here." Jin went to take off his blindfold but Namjoon stopped him. He got out the car and opened Jin's side, grabbing his hand to help him out.

"I can't see, take it off i don't like it." Namjoon lead him to the inside of the building and put the tickets on the desk, putting a finger over his mouth to signal the receptionist to be quiet. She nodded and he lead Jin into the building.

"Alright then..." Namjoon took off Jin's blindfold and showed him where they were. Jin eyes clenched at the light but adjusted quickly.

"A ZOO!" He quickly took off and ran round a few corners. Namjoon raced after him but he saw him disappear through a crowd. He was looking for him for 15 minutes.

"Have you seen a boy around this tall, brown hair, uhhh wearing pink shirt with blue jeans, brown eyes, puffy big lips, handsome face, his shoulders are around this bi-"

"No i'm sorry." Namjoon sighed and pushed through more crowds. He stopped when he saw a boy bending over the elephant cage and feeding a baby elephant. He had 3 pink flowers painted on his cheek.

"Jin!" He ran over to him and stood next to him. "Where'd you go?" 

"I went to look at the meerkat's and i got my face painted and i got some food to feed the elephants..."

"Well we have to go soon...we're getting something to eat." Jin nodded and walked out of the zoo with Namjoon.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Mmmm, i really fancy a burger right now..."

"McDonalds?" Jin smiled. They both arrived there and ate a lot. Namjoon sat back. "Urghh, my stomach, i'm gonna get fat." He looked up at Jin who had a mouth full of chips. Jin looked back.

"Hmngh?" Namjoon laughed.

"Swallow your food... I said i'm gonna get fat but look at you, woofing it all down!" Jin took another bite of his burger.

"I dwon't cuare uf i'm gunna guet fat, thus is good." He swallowed his food and threw his rubbish away. Then they both went home.

"Did you like it today? It was your free day so i decided to take you out for some fun as you have work tomorrow."

"Yeah, i liked it. It was fun..." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"That's it?" Jin stood up and got on one knee, bowing down with one hand.