Chapter 43

Time skip and Jin's p.o.v
"Stop it Jin, poor baby." She would say to me. No. I worked day and night from 7am til 9pm everyday with paperwork to do except for Sunday where I tried to rest. I sometimes asked myself why but I know the answer. Namjoon. It is and will always be Namjoon. I work for Namjoon. I tire myself for Namjoon. I will make myself ill for him...because I need him. It's been a month and I'm struggling hard. I can't feel when I cry anymore and I've forgotten what my smile looks like. I even spent Christmas without him. All his presents are at home waiting.

Mum's p.o.v

I still do it. I call him everyday but this time it worked. It came through. I thought I would run upstairs and get Jin but he stopped me. He said he needed to speak.

"Don't tell him mum. I uhh... I'm coming home. I can't be without him. I got money mum...plenty for years and that's enough...I want to see him. I...I got him a ring and I'm gonna propose. Is he okay?" He waited for an answer from me.

"No... he has been working everyday for money and not sleeping. He hasn't eaten much and he's skinny again. He cries at night for you..."

"Give me an hour...I'm in the car. I'm gonna make a buffet and neaten up the place. The flower and the ring. Get him ready. Shower, clothed and drive him round." I nodded and ended the call.

"Jin baby..." I opened the door and saw him stretch, only just waking up. "We're going out today hun, go in the shower and put something nice on."

"Why?"

"It's gonna be important." He nodded and came out in a nice outfit. I took him to the side and put some waterproof eyeliner on him.

"Waterproof? Is it a funeral?" I shook my head and told him to get in the car.

"It's a bit away, go to sleep." Jin nodded and put his head against the window. To be honest, it wasn't a long way, we just went in circles to make it seem that way. I called Namjoon again. "He's shattered bless him." You could hear his sadness through his voice.

"I didn't want him to do this, he knows it hurts me when he hurts himself. I get so scared...How much longer?"

"We're around 10 minutes away."

"Stall a little longer." I told him i would and left the call.

Namjoon's p.o.v

I couldn't stay there without him. It had been a month and i had enough. I boarded the earliest flight home when mum called me. She told me about Jin and it broke my heart. I came home and saw the flower, all petals heathy and big. Going into my suitcase, i found the rings i bought and smiled, feeling like i was going to cry. This is happening. I set up a food stall and ran to the shop to get some decorations.

That's when mum and dad came in.

3rd person

"Namjoon, if you're gonna do this think, is he the one?"

"Yes dad, i love him too much, i need him." Namjoon's dad reached over and hugged Namjoon. His mum then came up to him.

"He's asleep in the car, i'll go get him, you go into the shed." Namjoon nodded and ran outside.