Chapter 31

Jin's p.o.v

I woke up in the morning and realised we still has some things to pack before we left tonight. I slowly got up, hissing at the pain in my butt.

"A-argh..." Namjoon heard me and woke up. He sat up and held my chest, lowering me back down. I pouted and felt my eyes tear up a little. "It stings..."

"I know, i know. Come here..." I slowly shuffled towards and hugged Namjoon.

"It's okay...Did i make you happy?" Namjoon kissed my forehead.

"You made me the proudest person on earth, i was so happy. I'm so proud that you could try even after everything that happened...What about you?" I looked up and gave Namjoon a kiss.

"I-i wanted to try with someone i loved..."

3rd person

"Jin...You're my idol..."

"what?"

"No matter what happens or happened, you always get over it...Listen, you're not physically the strongest person, you don't have bulging muscles and you're not able to lift a car but...To me you're the strongest person alive, you're so strong on the inside and i love you so much. I always think 'How can i be like Jin? What did i do to deserve Jin? What miracle happened which led Jin to me? And how can Jin be so goddamn perfect?' You're really strong  and i'm so lucky to have you." Jin stopped everything for a minute, even breathing.

"Y-you..." Namjoon tilted his head.

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much..." Namjoon smiled and kissed Jin's head.

"I'm gonna go pack the last few things, you stay in bed...We're gonna be leaving at 7pm tonight." Jin slowly sat up and tried to stand. "No, I said bed."

"I need to get room service for breakfast!" Namjoon looked at the rest of the things he needed to pack and nodded.

"Okay, but back to bed after." Jin smiled and slowly made his way to the phone. He called room service and ordered breakfast before turning around but tripping on the leg of the table. He lifted up his leg and looked at the cut he had made on a sticking out part of the table. He tried to lift himself up but couldn't. He wanted to try and to this himself. He held onto   the table and tried to lift himself up again but the table fell on top of him, making a crash.

Hearing this, Namjoon ran into the room and to Jin. Namjoon lifted the table and put it else where, he didn't care about the table.

"I-i can do it." Jin said, trying to lift himself up again but falling. Namjoon leaned down and picked Jin up, putting him on the bed.

"I'm sorry...I hurt you." Jin smiled.

"I wanted to do it, it was worth it. The pains going now anyway."

"You shouldn't have hurt yourself like that!" Jin looked down.

"I just wanted to make you happy..." He mumbled to himself.

"...I love you so much, Jin. I really do. Nothing can beat how i feel for you. Last night...You didn't have to do that, you already make me happy and-" Namjoon stopped, aware of the tears which were in his eyes. "And i want to hold your hand every single day. I don't care what other people say. I want to show everybody how lucky i am and how beautiful you are and-" Namjoon looked at Jin's finger and smiled, wiping a tear which fell. "And i want you to keep wearing that ring until i replace it with a wedding one. I can understand you're not ready yet but i want to stay with you, I don't want anybody else to have you. It sounds greedy but you're mine, and i love you too much for you to go."