Chapter 26

3rd person

Noon. It was mid day. Jin's hair was now dry and he was getting changed.

"J-Joonie!" Jin shouted, turning his head to the door. Namjoon came over and put his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Yes, my princess?" Jin pouted. He turned around.

"I'm not that girlish..."

"No but...If you ever get in trouble i'll come and help like a prince..."

"But i can't help you?"

"No, no i just...You're my little princess and i love you and you're like royalty to me."

"Oh...Well you're like royalty to me too, i'll always choose you over everything else." Namjoon smiled.

"Good..." He pecked Jin on the lips. "Now, what did you want me for?"

"Oh yeah, you're mum got me this outfit for my birthday and it goes with the choker you got me but i can't clip it at the back." Jin reached his hands behind his neck and then pouted again. He tensed up when he felt Namjoon's fingers touch his neck.

"Not too tight, i'm not having you dying on me." Namjoon took his hands away from Jin's neck. Jin furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Your fingers..."

"What?" Jin held Namjoon's hands.

"They're so cold. Are you okay?"

"Mmmm." Namjoon nodded. 

"They shouldn't be this cold, we're in Hawaii." Jin looked out the window, it was raining hard and fast. He laughed. "O-oh."

"Y-yeah, it gets cold when it rains here..." Namjoon bit his lip and scratched the nape of his neck.

"You should have told me, i wanted to go and...you know what, never mind..." Jin looked down.

"What? Tell me."

"I found some stuff in the cupboards and i wanted to get some ingredients because you said you wanted to make some of them cookies when you got your cast off and we never did before we left..." Namjoon's face softened. 

"It's fine, don't get a cold because of me..." Jin stood up.

"I'll take the umbrella, i promise i'll be quick. Pleaseeeeeeee?" Namjoon sighed.

"Take the umbrella and go to the nearest shop, it's pouring it down." Jin went into the corridoor and took out the umbrella.

"Be back in a minute!"

"Be quick!" Namjoon sat on the sofa and waited. 

5 minutes...

6 minutes...

7 minutes...

What was taking so long? He heard a knock on the door. He opened it and Jin rushed in with the ingredients and soaking wet hair and...a puppy?

"Namjoon!" He panicked. "I found it on the street, it's hurt it's paw! We need to help!" Jin set it on the sofa and looked it's paw. 

"What's up with it?"

"It's bleeding. Get some tissue!" Namjoon rushed and got some tissue and Jin got out his medical kit. He soaked up the blood with a tissue and got a wipe. He wiped the paw and the dog cried. "It's okay little guy...It's alright." He stroked the dogs head with his finger. "Oh..."

"What?"

"It cut itself on some glass...But it isn't in there anymore." Jin wrapped the dogs leg in a bandage. "Hmmm? There we go." He stroked the puppy.