Chapter 27

3rd person

Since the two went to bed early the night before they got up early. The rain had cleared outside and it was hot instead. Jin got up first and called room service. They bought up breakfast and Jin then got changed and woke Namjoon up.

"Joonie..." He whispered, leaning over the bed. No response. He crawled onto the bed and shook his arm. "Joonieeeeee." Namjoon grunted and rolled over. Jin sat in front of him and swept away some hair from his face. "Pleaseeee..." Namjoon turned away from Jin. 

Jin sighed. He leaned down.

"I love you..." He whispered into Namjoon's ear.

"Mmm love you too..." Namjoon said in a groggy voice. Jin sighed and blew into Namjoon's ear. He shuddered and Jin giggled a little.

"It's time to get up..." He whispered.

"Mnghhh!" Namjoon groaned. Jin leaned further down to his ear.

"If you get up now...I'll kiss you..." He moved back and a few seconds later heard the sheets rustle and Namjoon turn to him with half open eyes.

"You'll kiss me anyway..." Namjoon started moving forward to kiss Jin but Jin slowly slid back further and further. "Urghhhhhh. Fine." Namjoon sat up and pulled Jin forward. "Now kiss!" Namjoon pouted his lips and Jin pecked is cheek and ran away.

"Hehehehe!" Namjoon heard Jin laugh down the hall.

"RIGHT!" Jin giggled and hid behind a cupboard. "Where'd you go?" Jin held a hand over his mouth to stop his heavy breathing. He heard Namjoon get closer and walk around the cupboard so he crawled around so Namjoon was opposite him. "Hmmm...." Jin felt from the distance of his voice, that he was facing away from him.

Jin got up and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door but forgetting to lock it. Namjoon smiled, walking to the door and knocking on it before walking in. Jin was sat on the closed toilet lid with his head in his hands.

"Nooooo." He giggled. Namjoon smiled, walking over to Jin. "I'm trapped!" He laughed into his hands, hiding his face.

Namjoon stopped beside him for a second before putting one leg over his two and sitting on them. His legs either side of Jin's waist. 

Jin's eyes widened behind his hands and he blushed. Namjoon's hand crept up and took Jin's hands away from his face. Jin was now looking down out of embarrassment. Namjoon pulled Jin's chin up and kissed him. Jin pulled back after a minute or two.

"No..." 

"What?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not making out on a toilet...that's...weird." Namjoon's and Jin's faces turned to smiles as they both let out a laugh.

After a wile the two decided to go out to the beach for a while.

Chulsoon's p.o.v

"AND DON'T STOP ME! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MY LAST LOVER GOT TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER GUY. AND YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE WHERE HE IS NOW!"

I flinched. Jae always gets what he wants. It's the first time we've ever fought over something...well, someone.He pushed my shoulder and i felt myself heat up.

"YOU UNDERSTAND ME? YOU DO WHAT I DO!" I nodded quickly and he pulled me aside.

"W-whats t-the plan?" He leaned closer and i felt like i was going to faint. He was really close to my face.

"So...When the two come along you grab the other one...not Jin. Kind of push him and fall on top of him so it looks...bad." I nodded. "Then, when Jin runs away...if he runs away, i follow him and take him. isn't that good?"