Chapter 46

3rd person

It had been a few days since Bon-Hwa had left and the two were fully energised again. Namjoon had found Jin, first thing in the morning, throwing things around with a concerned face.

"What?" Namjoon sat up and pushed a hand through his hair. "I...I can't find my Mario." Jin replied, throwing stuff around. "I've looked everywhere!" 

"Well, you might have left it at mum's when you stayed there while i was away." Jin quickly turned around.

"Do you think i did?"

"Yeah, maybe. Get some breakfast with me and i'll go see."

"Okay." Namjoon made his way down the stairs with Jin and helped him make some food for breakfast.  Once they had finished Namjoon grabbed his keys and gave Jin a peck on the lips.

"I'll be around half an hour."

"Okay." Namjoon went out the house and Jin walked around for a while, picking some things up and cleaning a little. Then going upstairs to clean, he opened a cupboard. The cupboard which contained his 'toy'.  He put the tip of his thumb in his mouth, taking out the box and lifting the lid with his other hand, which he had now took out his mouth. 

Jin bit his bottom lip slightly, looking at the remote which matched the toy. He then took it out the box and looked up and down the length, swallowing hard. Why did he buy such a big size?  He held the toy in his hand and took the remote in the other, turning it on the first setting. He jumped when he felt the toy slightly vibrate in his hand and turned it off immediately. He looked back at the remote curiously and turned it on it's highest setting, jolting at the fast moment and turning if off quickly.

He sat on the bed and hesitated slightly before putting the tip in his mouth, coating it in saliva. In a swift movement he stuck his index finger in his mouth and sucked on it slowly before taking it out and just staring at it.

Jin shook his head. What the fuck was he doing?

He shuffled out of his trousers and boxers, looking at his finger again before slowly inserting it inside himself, followed by a second and third. Then reaching into Namjoon's side draw, taking out some lube and rubbing it on the toy. He placed it on the bed and held it up, slowly lowering himself down, putting his hand on the bed to help stable and push him up and downwards.

He went up and down slowly before turning on the first vibration and taking a shaky breath.

Taking a risk, he turned it on full blast, letting out small but load jolty moans. He reached to his side, his hand shaking and grabbed his phone dialling a number. There was only one thought going through his mind. Namjoon.

Namjoon's p.o.v

So, i was meant to go home around 10 minutes ago. That was until mum forced me to stay for a cup of coffee. I was at drinking coffee when i had to stop as Jin was calling me. I looked at the time and then picked up.

"Shit. Jin, i didn't realise the time i'll come back now."

"N-n-ahh! Joon!"

"Jin?" Namjoon listened for an answer but instead heard gasps, pants and loud moans.

"N-nam-AH!"

"Jin....What are you doing?"

"N-Namj-ooh-oon i c-cant hold it!"

"W-what?"

"Come h-home." Jin hissed inwards and trembled.

"Are you-?"