Chapter 33

Dedicated to Jazzyjaz100

3rd person

"So," Jin said, washing his plate. "Are we still moving or..."

"Actually," Namjoon said, putting his arms around Jin. "On the way back i saw a house not far from here that looks pretty nice. The garden could do with a bit of work but all in all..." Jin turned around and put his arms on Namjoon's shoulders.

"I could do some gardening and decorating." Namjoon smiled.

"I also saw a coffee and breakfast shop a few meters from there which is open all day because it sells snacks as well." Jin went silent and he smiled to himself.

"At home i have this stash of money I've been saving up so i could get a house when i was older. I could give you that. It's not much but it could help."

"Mmm." Namjoon shook is head. "Why don't we go out tomorrow and go spend that money on you, it's about time you treated yourself."

"I can spend some on Christmas presents!"

"Okay. But tonight mum and dad aren't here, what do you wanna do?"

"I can cook or we can watch a film."

"Or we can order the food and watch a film together, it's been a while since we got take out." Jin looked at his stomach again. "How many times Jin?" Namjoon pulled Jin until their chests were touching. "Look how close i am." Jin looked up and Namjoon's nose was touching his. "Look down. I am right in front of you. Nothing is separating us. There is no stomach pushing me away from you. You are not fat."

Jin sighed. He was about to say something hen Namjoon picked him up and sat him on the table. He lifted Jin's shirt and started kissing his stomach.

"W-what are you-" Namjoon pulled away and pulled Jin's neck down and kissed him.

"I've kissed all that invisible and non-existent fat away, now what do you want?"

"The same as you." Namjoon lifted Jin off the counter.

"Okay, go sit down, ill order."Once he had ordered, Namjoon joined Jin on the sofa with 2 cups of coffee. He passed one to Jin who pulled his knees up to his chest and began to drink it. "You cold?" Jin shook his head but Namjoon got him a blanket anyway.

"I can't believe this all started with my dad."

"What?"

"Beating me. I'm kinda glad he did." Jin smiled to himself.

"Why?"

"If he didn't i wouldn't have walked out and you wouldn't have given me a ride to work and all this wouldn't have happened." Jin's face fell. "Wouldn't have happened..." He whispered to himself.

Namjoon put a hand on Jin's thigh and stroked it with his thumb. Jin moved it away.

"I just want to go outside for a second." Jin opened the door and sat on the doorstep. "Mum...Are you proud? I found somebody to care for me. He really does care...Dad. Dad's gone mum. I want to.-" Jin realised he was crying. "I want to come see your grave but i can't bring myself to do it. I'm eating well, Namjoon, my boyfriend-" Jin looked at his ring and smiled. "H-he's making sure i'm eating well but tonight, tonight we're having take out. I promise we don't have it every night." Jin felt someone sit next to him. He looked at Namjoon who wiped his tears and pulled him onto his chest.

"Jin's mum, I'm his boyfriend. My name is Kim Namjoon and i'm your son's boyfriend. I'm so happy to say that, you have no idea how great your son is. I try to make him happy all the time but he does cry. If i can have one favour it'll be great. Help me make sure he never cry's from sadness, it hurts me as well. We'll come meet you tomorrow, i want to speak with you. Won't it be nice to see your son again?" Namjoon heard Jin let out a sob and stroked his hair. "Watch over him tomorrow morning. I'm gonna go out to get some things and buy some breakfast for Jin. You see, i can't cook very well and he can. He can do lots of things i can't. I would really be lost without him and i guess i have to thank you for...well, bringing him into this world. You don't know how much respect i show you. Mum...I really love you."