Chapter 36

Namjoon's p.o.v

I woke up but found the space next to me empty. I stretched and smelled. Nothing. He wasn't cooking so where was he? I walked downstairs and looked around. Not in the living room, conservatory, kitchen...Maybe the garden. Checking outside a figure caught my eyes. I smiled as i saw Jin in my shirt with his trousers bottoms pulled up. His feet was slowly pushing the water and he was watching the ripples of the water.

The shirt, because it was mine, was a little longer as i had a longer torso and with him being skinnier in fell to his mid thigh. It was tight around his shoulders as they were broader than mine but it looked cute on him.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"Why are you up so early?" Jin looked at me and sighed.

"Just thinking." I could tell by his face that it wasn't a happy thought.

"Tell me."

"Just...When you told me to fight back a while ago...my dad once said that when he hit me. I think you might be right...I might go to the gym." Did he really think he was that pathetic? That weak?

"No." I said but he kept going.

"Just a few times?"

"No, you push yourself too much." 

"Just once then?!" I couldn't resist.

"Fine, we'll go to mum's then while i go to get the rest of our stuff you can go to the gym." He smiled at me and rested his head on my shoulder. A few hours later i dropped him off at the gym and went to mum's house.

"Hey, hun!" She said from the kitchen, she popped her head around the corner. "Oh...Where's Jin?" I looked down, mumbling.

"He wanted to go to the gym. Anyway! i'm here for our stuff so i'll be doing rounds."

"No, no. I'll get dad to take some so you don't need to come back and fort so much." I nodded.

"Thanks." A few hours later everything was at home and i was going to pick Jin up. But i needed back up. I grabbed a bag and filled it with a towel, a flannel, some spare clothes, some deodorant, a bottle of water and a comb.

When i got there i looked in the window and saw Jin pushing on some weights...Weights 10 times my weight. And he was struggling, a lot. He got off and ran on the treadmill and did a few sit ups before going back on the weights. His arms shook under the weight and i couldn't deal with this any more. I walked in and knocked on the window. He looked over and smiled, walking but then falling on his leg.

"FUCK!" I couldn't help but curse, running inside.

"I-it's fine." I looked up at Jin and realised what a state he was in. He arms flopped and looked exhausted and his leg literally just collapsed. He was really sweaty as well.

"You promised." I sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"You always try so hard." Jin looked down and i pulled him onto my back, carrying him into the disabled toilets.

"Why-"

"More space and no disturbances." Jin nodded and i locked the door. I sat him on the counter next to the sink and went into my bag.  I brought out the flannel and rinsed it under cold water, then pressing it on his forehead and patting it down his face.

3rd person

Namjoon patted the wet cloth down Jin's face and Jin closed his eyes.

"Is it nice? Cool enough?"