Chapter 49

3rd person

Jin and Namjoon's wedding was in 2 days. All of Namjoon and Jin's friends had been sent invites as well as Namjoon's family. Jin was at the stove, frying some food while swaying his hips to the radio songs.

Namjoon, who was sat on his phone, looked up at Jin and smirked, looking back down and pressing  the record button, keeping it on Jin.

"Someone's happy!" Namjoon called over. Jin turned and squeaked at the camera, running forward and knocking it on the sofa, face down but stil recording.

"Don't you dare post that anywhere!" Jin pointed at Namjoon.

"No, i'm the only one allowed to see my Jin...hmm?" Jin rolled his eyes and Namjoon pulled Jin forward.

Quiet smacking of lips could be heard on the still recording phone until Jin pulled back.

"Food's cooking." Jin smiled, lightly tapping Namjoon's cheek twice. Namjoon reached over and turned off the record button. He wandered into the kitchen and stood behind Jin, wrapping his arms around him and swaying like Jin was before.

"Mum said she want to see us before we marry and she wants us at her house in a few hours... I can't believe i'm finally...This is happening!" Jin placed the food on a plate and the two quickly ate, deciding to watch a film together for the last time in the next two days. 

Namjoon sat with Jin between his legs, slowly stroking his hair and kissing him ever so often before speaking up.

"Jin...Do you remember...At the bar?"

"Mmmh?"

"Where you said about how much a couple should...A-and you said people do it on their wedding day." Jin looked up at Namjoon and smiled. "C-can we...uhm...T-the wedding day is-uhh." Letting out a giggle, Jin nodded.

"Yes Namjoon. We can fuck." Namjoon's eyes widened, not thinking Jin would use such language. It was silent for a few seconds then Jin smirked and turned over, laying his head on the inside of Namjoon's thigh.

"What are you do-" Jin turned onto his stomach, his head just above Namjoon's crotch and looked up, smiling at him. Namjoon swallowed, his Adams apple bopping a little. "Y-y-you said only on the w-wedding night." 

"I know." Jin put his hand on Namjoon's clothed member and squeezed it slightly, scrunching up his nose adorably when he did it.

"You're such a fucking tease." Namjoon growled pushing Jin onto his back and hovering above him. He narrowed his eyes, glaring but then leaning down to kiss him. It went on for a bit when Namjoon slipped his hand into Jin's trousers. Jin was quick to smack his hand away. He reached Namjoon's hand and twisted the wedding ring on his finger. Namjoon understood and pulled back.

He sighed.

"I swear to god if i'm gonna have to wait i'm gonna destroy you when the wedding night comes." Namjoon said to Jin who was beginning to smirk.

"So be it."  Jin giggled a little and slid away from Namjoon's grip.

"We need to go to your mum's house!"

When the two arrived the first thing they heard was a loud squeal. Then Namjoon's mother ran outside and hugged the two.

"Ohhh. My babies are getting married!"

A long discussion went on for half an hour and everyone played some games before being seated at the table for dinner. Namjoon  grinned widely.

"What?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's my little boy's favourite dinner! Oh....You're all growing up too fast..."

Jin had his head down the entire time, blushing.