Chapter 10

-WARNING: Rape. (I'm so sorry)-

Namjoon's p.o.v

Jin's been asleep all day. I went out and bought him a new phone, adding in my phone number. I put a sandwich next to his bed with a bottle of water and went out shopping again. I checked the time, it was around noon. I decided to get Jin  a leather jacket as i saw one his size in the window. It would look cute on him.

Jin's p.o.v

So, i woke up around noon. I should be sleeping but my dad came home today. Maybe he would be happy to see me as i kind of paid his bills. Maybe the alcohol going away would make him nicer.

I got up and felt a little dizzy. I fell back down onto the bed and shook my head. I stood back up and stumbled to the wardrobe. I put on something comfortable and left a note on the side of my bed.

'Gone to see dad. I'll call you to pick me up   -Jin :3'

I drank the water which was randomly on my bedside and ate a bite of the sandwich. I went downstairs and out of the door. I walked to dads house and opened the door. He was watching football.

"Hey..." I said, peeping my head around the door.

"Hey, come sit." He patted the seat next to him and i sat down. He looked at me and spoke.

"Jin...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for-" My phone dinged and i held up a finger, taking it out and reading the text.

"Who's that?" He asked. I smiled and blushed a little i didn't know why.

"My friend...Namjoon." He looked angry.

"What's with the face?" He snarled. I shook my head.

"I think i might like him..." His eyes went wide.

"Well yeah, we like our friends..."

"No, i think i really like him." He launched forward and grabbed my wrist, squeezing it tightly.

"YOU. ARE. NOT. GAY." His veins showed through his grip. I whined.

"D-dad get off, you're your hurting me!" He laughed, softening his grip and then tightening it twice as hard as before. It felt like my wrist was gonna break.

"A-ARGH. DAD GET OFF ME!" He lined his face up with mine and glared.

"You are not gay. Being gay will hurt you more than what i'm doing." He said sternly. He grabbed my arm and bent it backwards. I screamed. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I ran into a corner. He looked at me with a scrunched up face.

"I want you to answer honestly or i'll hurt you more. Are you gay?" I held my wrist and nodded. "SPEAK!"

"Y-yes..." He snarled and pick me up, slamming me onto a wall.

"Are you gay?" He grunted. 

"Y-yes." He slapped my face hard and i started crying. He held my hands above my head to stop me from running.

"Are you gay?" I breathed abnormally, hiccuping as i spoke.

"Y-y-yes." I shuffled to try and escape.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! NOBODY IS COMING FOR YOU! LOOK AT ME!" I cried harder.

"JOONIE!" I screamed "HELP!" But i knew he wasn't coming. Dad grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"So, you're gay are you?" I nodded, still with tears flowing down my cheeks. He nodded, still glaring and pulled down my trousers and his. I knew what he was going to do from his eyes. He turned me around and pushed me onto the wall.

"NO! NO DAD PLEASE!" He chuckled, ramming himself into me. I screamed loud. I reached for my phone but he took it out my hand and dropped it on the floor. I cried harder. He shoved himself in and out of me hard and fast. "NO! STOP IT DAD! GO AWAY!" I screamed. 

"Are you gay?" He glared at me. I couldn't lie.

"Y-YES! GET AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY!" He laughed and carried on. It burned. Stinged...

"Yeah! I bet you want this with him don't you? Namjoon?" His name on his tongue made me angry.

"NO! DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" He leaned into my ear. I screamed louder, trying to push him away.

"Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon." I cried harder. He pulled my hair, making me look at him. "Are you gay?" 

"Yes." He went deeper...Harder. I screamed and cried the loudest i could for him to leave me alone. He shot dark eyes at me.

"I SAID, ARE YOU GAY?" It hurt too much.

"NO!" I screamed. "NO! NO! NO!" He smirked and pulled out of me, pulling up his trousers and walking out the door. I took a shaky breath, unable to believe what just happened. I slid to the floor and tried to recover myself. But i couldn't. Tear just kept pouring out of my eyes. I tried to stand but couldn't. It hurt too much.

I saw my phone and picked it up. I looked at Namjoon's caller id for a minute before pressing call.

Namjoon's p.o.v

I was walking around the shopping centre. I heard my phone ring. Jin... It was half past one, what was he doing awake? I picked it up.

"Jin, what's up?" I heard sobs over the phone. "Jin?"

"N-nam J-joonie." He cried. My grip on the bags loosened.

"JIN? WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I dropped the bags in the middle of the hall and ran to the car, unlocking it and getting inside.

"D-dad h-he. I-He..."

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I asked, turning on the engine. "ARE YOU WITH YOUR DAD? AT YOUR DADS HOUSE?" 

"Not with him. H-h-house. H-he" I heard him coke on a sob. I put the phone on a stand and put on Bluetooth so i could hear him while driving. I sped down the motorway and round corners.

"Jin. Listen to me. Stay on the phone. I'm coming for you." He didn't reply but i could still hear him crying. It had been 5 minutes when i arrived and he was still crying on the phone. I ended the phone and ran inside. The door was unlocked. 

"JIN!" I shouted. I tried to open the front room door but it was locked. "JIN! ARE YOU IN THERE?" I heard him sniffle and cry.

"Y-yeah." He whispered in a small voice.

"Jin i need you to open the door. Can you do that for me?" I saw a shadow move but fall back down.

"N-no." He whispered, i could barely hear him.

"Move back." Was all i said as i began to slam all my body weight onto the door. After my 5th try the door opened. At first i couldn't see Jin. But when i did i see him... I saw him huddled in a ball in the corner of the room with pieces of hair everywhere, a red, puffy face and tears pouring out of his red and swollen eyes. I ran up to him and held his hands.

"Are you okay?" He kept repeating no over and over again. He kept saying i'm not. He swallowed hard and i saw his Adam's apple move up and down. He looked at me and hugged me. I put my arms around his waist.

"Jin...What did he do to you?" I sighed, picking him up. I put him in the front and he sat with his knees up to his chest, facing away from me with his head looking out the window. He fell asleep two minutes later.

I pulled into the drive way and carried Jin back to his bed. I stroked his hand with my thumb.

"What did he do to you?" I whispered again.

Sophie's Note

I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry. It's fucked up i know... :(

What did you think of this chapter? Leave a comment.

As always, don't be a ghost reader!

Annyeong!