Chapter 45

Before we start.

I'm dedicating this chapter to istan2groups

In both of my stories i have wrote, i have never seen someone as dedicated as her. She has somehow read all my chapters so far in, i think, just over 2 weeks. I really appreciate that and it makes me happy. Some readers have read the first chapter up to something like...chapter 15 and that took them 2 months and haven't read since. I know people read at their own pace but for istan2groups to read ALL my chapters is really amazing. She also votes for some which makes me really really really happy to know she likes what she reads. She is truly amazing. She is also reading this right now.

istan2groups...thank you. <3 

3rd person

Jin woke up first, grabbing the mail and hiding his package somewhere in a high cupboard where nobody would look, going on with his day like nothing happened.

He was downstairs, pouring milk into a bowl of cereal when his phone rang. He picked up the phone and pushed the bowl towards Namjoon who hand just got up, ruffling his messy hair with his left hand, grabbing the bowl with his right and leaning on the side, watching Jin as he ate.

"Jimin-ah?"

"Hyung, i need you and if you do what i ask i will love you forever." Jin sighed.

"What is it?"

"So...me and Yoongi adopted a child a-"

"You WHAT?" It went silent for a second.

"We adopted a child, He's 8 months old, he was put in the orphanage at 3 months and we went in last month and yeah."

"Oh...Carry on."

"We're going abroad for 2 days tomorrow and nobody is free except you two and we can't take him so can you...look after him?"

"Today, tomorrow and Tuesday?"

"Yes."

"Uhm...I guess."

"Great, i'll bring him now!"

"Now?"

"YEP, BYE!" Jin put the phone down and looked over at Namjoon.

"Joonieeeeeee." Namjoon put his food down and looked over at Jin

"What? What did you agree to?"

Jin smiled.

"We're gonna be babysitting Jimin and Yoongi's baby boy for 3 days."

"THREE DA- wait did you say Jimin and Yoongi's? when did they-"

"Last month."

"Ahh, i'm not good at kids."

"I'll do it all, don't worry."

"Okay." Namjoon put his bowl in the sink and kissed Jin's forehead. 

A little later Jimin and Yoongi arrived at the door with a baby in a small baby car carrier in his hands.

"This is-" Jimin said, walking inside and putting the baby in the seat on the side. Jin looked inside and smiled. "Min Bon-Hwa." Jimin undid the seat belt and pulled the baby upwards, handing him to Jin. "Who's that Bonbon?"

"Win."

"Try again."

"Auntwie Win." Jin smiled while Jimin kept repeating the 'J' sound, Bon-Hwa's eyebrows furrowing as he spluttered. "Jwin, Jwin, Win. Auntwie Jwin."