Chapter 20

3rd person

"NO NO NO! Namjoon don't whisk it. We want to fry the egg, not make an omelette." Namjoon's mum took the mixture and threw it away.

"Sorry..." Namjoon tried again, cracking an egg and pouring it into the pan.

"You cracked the yolk!"

"I CAN'T COOK!" Namjoon shouted, throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

"Okay, one more try, be gentle and remember that you're making this for your boyfriend." Namjoon sighed and cracked yet another egg and slowly poured it into the pan. He smiled as it slid smoothly into the silicone heart-shaped cover. "Now take off the cover." Namjoon reached down and was about to touch it. "SLOWLY!" Namjoon slowed down and took off the shape. His mother put the heart-shaped egg onto the plate as well as everything else they spent an hour and a half on.

"Pancakes! He likes pancakes!" His mother took out the ingredients and Namjoon poured them into a bowl. Flour fell onto the floor and some got on his cheek when he started mixing everything. His mother too out a circle-shaped mould and Namjoon poured in the mixture one by one. The pancakes were different sizes but that didn't matter. He put whipped cream on the pancakes and added some fruit. His mum poured some juice in a glass and took the tray.

"I'll take the food and you can manage the card." They went in Jin's room and his mum put the breakfast on the side and went out of the room. Namjoon sat on the edge of the bed and started kissing Jin's face everywhere. Jin rolled  around and woke up.

"Mnrghh. What?" Namjoon smiled.

"Morning... I made you breakfast." Jin sat up and looked at the tray. He looked at Namjoon's face which had some four on it and raised an eyebrow.

"How long did this take?"

"Well, it took a while...I did the eggs 3 times and" Namjoon laughed "Mum did help me but i did it mostly by myself...it took 2 hours" Jin smiled.

"I can tell you made it." Jin looked at Namjoon and wiped the flour from his face. "Why though, whats the occasion?"

"Jin...Don't tell me you've forgot your birthday..." Jin looked down.

"I haven't celebrated my birthday for a long time..."

"Well you are today, and from now on!" Namjoon passed Jin the tray of food.

"I-i don't know where to start...I can't eat all this." Namjoon picked up a knife and fork and cut up a piece of egg, watching the yolk pour out. He lifted the fork and fed the egg to Jin. He took off a piece of toast and dipped it in the yolk, feeding that to Jin as well. Once the first plate was done Namjoon took some pancakes from the other plate.

"N-no i can't i'm stuffed."

"B-but it took me half an hour..." Jin leaned forward and took a bit of the pancake and swallowed it.

"I really can't..." Jin shook his hand at the food.

"You really can't eat a little more?"

"No...I feel like i'm gonna pop." Namjoon put the plate down and pouted. "I'm sorry, today i'll teach you how to make them cookies if you want..." Namjoon nodded but still pouted. "I'm sorryyyyy, in really liked it though....kiss?"

Namjoon looked up and pulled a duck face at Jin. Jin pecked his lips and pulled back.

"Is that it?" Namjoon stuck out his bottom lip. Jin patted a spot next to him where Namjoon sat.

"Mmmm, no..." Jin pulled Namjoon forward and kissed him. Namjoon pulled Jin's neck forward and tilted his head to the side. Jin let out a small gasp which gave Namjoon time to slip his tongue into Jin's mouth. Hi tongue grazed over Jin's causing him to let out a mall, quiet moan which Namjoon thought was adorable. Namjoon was the one to pull back.