Chapter 15

3rd person

The two boys work up the next day like nothing happened. Namjoon came down to Jin making breakfast as usual. He placed it down on the table and started talking.

"So...where do you want to go today? We could go to the park.." Namjoon had a thought.

"No it's fine but i might have to go out for a little tonight."

"Can i come?"

"No..." Jin pouted and Namjoon picked up his plate to wash it. He ruffled Jin's hair. "I'm sorry...it'll only be for an hour though." Jin nodded.

He went into the kitchen and saw Namjoon washing his plate and he did the same. He then felt some arms around his waist and tensed up.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"Nothing...." Namjoon rested his head on Jin shoulder but Jin shrugged him off, turning around but not being able to move because both of Namjoon's hands were stopping him, holding the table at each side.

"J-joonie just because we kissed...I still haven't gotten oven some stuff so i don't think i can...do this."

Namjoon sighed and stood up straight.

"Is this okay?" He said, basically standing in front of Jin. Jin nodded.

""Mmhmm." Namjoon moved forward and put his arms around Jin's waist. It felt a little weird since one was in a cast but it was still comfortable.

"What about this?" Jin stopped for  second.

"This is...acceptable i guess." He ten reached down and entwined his hand with Jin's.

"Is that okay?" Jin looked at their hands and smiled a little. He nodded.

"Yeah i guess so." Namjoon leaned in and pecked Jin's lips.

"What about that?" Jin went bright pink but nodded slowly.

"That's just fine..." He said looking up into Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon pecked Jin's lips again and turned around.

"If we clear up now we can play Mario kart." The two started cleaning up the house and rushed into the game room. Namjoon paused the game and stood up, walking over to Jin. "I'm going out, don't open the door to anyone and don't go outside, yeah?" Jin nodded. Once Namjoon was out the door Jin stood up and went upstairs. He looked in his draw and bought out an envelope. The truth was ever since he started work he would save some money and someday wanted to have his own house away from his dad. He counted the money. Just a little more and he could...leave. Leave. He didn't want to leave Namjoon. He put the money back and sighed. Then a few minutes later Namjoon came back.

"JIN! I'M BACK!" Jin didn't hear him, he was in his own thoughts again. "Jin?" Namjoon searched for him and found him in his room. "Jin." He sat down next to him and waved his hand in his face. Jin jumped.

"W-what? Oh hey."

"What you thinking about?"

"No. Nothing much. Hey! Have you spoken to your parents lately?"

"Yeah...about that. I wanted to do something tonight but i got a call...Dad's in hospital and mum wants me to look after the house. So i have to go stay there for a while..."

Jin looked down.

"And i can't come..."

"No that's not it...I want you to look after this house. I promise every night we'll call and if you ever need me you can call right away."

"But this isn't my house..."

"But i said you were welcome anytime, didn't i?" Jin nodded. 

"Okay...When do you have to go?" Namjoon bit his lip and looked down also.