Chapter 50

Sophie's p.o.v

Namjoon and Jin got home from their honeymoon after 4 days and acted like...any other newlyweds would. They stayed together and appreciated every second they had together. Jin came downstairs when Namjoon's dad stood in front of him. It was still but then his dad hugged him explaining how much of a son he is and how much he meant to him while giving him a welcome to the family.

In the next few days the two spent time cleaning, making breakfast and being the two in general. Namjoon walked into the gaming room and saw Mario Cart on the side table. Grabbing the remote, he walked over to Jin and smiled lightly.

"I'm getting Mario." Namjoon said sarcastically. Jin smiled, remembering and getting deja vu.

"No...He's mine." He smiled back, walking sassily into the room and starting the game.

The free time they had was amazing but the next week Jin was up early, making breakfast and straightening his cafe uniform. He put the breakfast next to a sleeping Namjoon and started walking to work.

Namjoon, who woke up to the noise of a plate being placed on the table, quickly got up and found his car keys. It took him 5 minutes to get ready and he then rushed into his car and drove away.

Jin was walking for a few minutes after when a car pulled up next to him and lowered it's window.

Namjoon smiled.

"Hey princess...Where you headed?"

The End

Sophie's Note

Well, here's the ending. Short but sweet. I really hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it. New is: i'm starting a Yoonmin story after this! I hope you can all show love to it when it first comes out and the time after.

What did you think of this story, leave a comment.

As always, don't be a ghost reader!

And for the last time in this story,

Annyeong!