Chapter 11

Jin's p.o.v

I slept for a while. A few hours at the most. When i woke up it was 11pm and i saw the images go through my mind again. Trying to move, i hissed and gave up. I started to cry. For what seemed like an hour i cried but it was only 5 minutes. My hands were raw from the amount of times i rubbed them on my eyes to push away tears. I didn't want to be alone, having time by myself allowed it to flow through my mind and i don't want it to. I pulled myself up, crying out a little. To my side i saw the note i wrote.

'Gone to dads. I'll call you to pick me up -Jin :3'

I scoffed. He didn't have the right to be called dad anymore. I took a deep breath and started hobbling into the hall. I flinched at every step. I was about to try and get downstairs when i heard noise from Namjoon's room. Looking down the stairs for a last time, i moved away and towards Namjoon's room. I walked in and saw him watching a film on his tv. He was laid in bed with the lights off, staring at the screen.

"J-Joonie..." I remember dad saying his name and looked down with tears prickling my eyes again. He smiled sympathetically at me and shuffled backwards, opening the cover for me to get in. His little smile faded when he saw how i hobbled and limped. I got in the quilt and turned away from him. He sighed and flipped me over, pulling me into his chest.

Namjoon's p.o.v

 After a while i pulled back and Jin agreed to watch the film with me. We watched for a while and a sex scene came up. I looked over at Jin who was crying. He wiped his tears and continued trying to watch. He shook his head and clasped his eyes shut...Why?

I thought about it for a minute. The crying, the limping and wobbling, not being able to watch this...Did his dad...Rape him? That's wrong, it's his son...

I saw him crying into a pillow he had held during the movie and decided to turn it off. I hesitated but slowly moved my hand onto his back and rubbed his back in circles.  I pulled him forwards and sat him on my knee, still rubbing his back.

"Jin...Did he...do that to you?" I saw him sniffle and nod.

"Y-yes..." I had to keep calm.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" He nodded again, wiping his tears. Jin's stomach rumbled. He hadn't ate anything today except a bite of a sandwich. He sighed and put a hand on his stomach.

3rd person

"Too late now..." He mumbled to himself. Namjoon stood up and walked out of the room. Jin wondered where he went but he came back a few minutes later with a sandwich and a packet of crisps with a cup of hot chocolate on a tray. He set it beside Jin and got back in the covers, fiddling with his fingers.

"I don't really cook so i uhh-thats-umm the sort of stuff i can make...The only thing i can do..." Jin smiled, turning over the packet of crisps. 

"Hey...How did you know i liked this flavour?"

"When i was waiting for you at the cafe you had to restock shelves. When you were putting them at the front the only flavour you smiled at was this one." Jin nodded in agreement.

"I guess i do do that...What about this?" Jin pointed to the sandwich.

"Thats...just a ham sandwich." Jin laughed and smiled, looking over at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled himself.

"Thank you." Jin said, kissing Namjoon's cheek. He started to eat his food while Namjoon was red as a beet.

"Second time." Namjoon mumbled.

"Hrmngh?" Jin said, turning around while chewing his food.

"Nothing..." Namjoon said, smiling and turning on the tv again. He turned it off again a few minutes later. "There's nothing on."