Chapter 18

Jins p.o.v

Today i woke up and wanted to, for some reason, get Namjoon a present. I want to thank his for everything he's done for me.I realised he did a lot last night when i spilt it all out. I got up and showered, going downstairs.

"Morning hun." Mum put my breakfast on the table. "Is Namjoon awake yet?" I shook my head.

"No, not yet." I bit into my pancakes...

"So...going out anywhere?" I shook my head as the idea of getting everything a gift popped into my head.

"No...But i might have to go check on something." That was a good enough cover...right?

"Check what?"

"Ehh, it's nothing much..."

"Okay, what time?"

"Around 2pm..."

Okay hun, Namjoon coming with you?"

"No,i'll be quick." Namjoon then came downstairs.

"Hiya!" He leaned over me. I smiled.

"Morning!" We all sat together and played board games and messed around...i liked being part of this family but couldn't forget about my real dad or what he did to me. Everyone was laughing and i looked down smiling instead and then my smile faded as well.

"Jin, whats the matter?" I shook my head

"I like being part of this family." I replied. "I-i wish my dad was like this...I wish i could bring you to  show you to my parents...parent." I swallowed and stood up. "I'm sorry can i?" I pointed the the bathroom and walked away. I heard little little whispers while i walked away.

"How could he do that to him? It's his child." I heard dad say.

"Shh. Not now." Mum tried to calm everyone down.

"Guys stop, he's upset, let him have some time." Namjoon knew what was going on.

"I know but...You can see he's hurt..." Dad said again. I went into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub, sighing and wiping my eyes. Why is it so unfair? Why can't i have a good family? What did i do in life to deserve what he did? I sniffled and then heard the door knock.

"O-one second!"

"Jin...Let me in...please" It was Namjoon. I took a shaky breath and unlocked the door. I wiped my eyes with some tissue and he sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"A-ahh." Namjoon released my hug a little, the cast was digging a little less into my back.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm fine..." He turned around and locked the door.

"Now release everything you're keeping inside," I looked at him.

"I'm fine."

"Jin," I never thought about how much I've been keeping in. All the times I've wanted to cry to someone for when he hit me. All the times where i would run away from him. The time when...when Namjoon helped me and how i broke his arm and- I broke down into tears, letting out huge sobs which sounded, to me,ugly and like a whale. i tried to stop and took shaky breaths. "Don't stop, let everything out..."  I moved forward and hugged him while shaking in his arms. "Alright, it's okay, it's fine, i'm here." He tapped my back in rhythm to a beat of an unknown song. It was like a slow heartbeat. Tap. Tap. Tap. Like he was holding a baby and tapping it's back to get it to sleep.

I cried until it felt impossible to get even 1 last tear from my eyes. I pulled back and Namjoon stroked my shoulder.

"Okay?" I nodded. He unlocked the door and held my hand, bringing me back into the room.

"Oh,my baby boy." Mum came up to me and hugged me. "That's enough, we'll watch some TV instead." I stood up and told her i was going to the shop now, she nodded and i went out of the house.

3rd person

Jin walked to the shop and walked in to see what to buy for his family. He saw however, who he most likely didn't want to see...ever again. His dad, his real dad. He turned around with his bag and saw him, putting the bags on the side and dragging Jin out of the shop, pushing him on a wall.

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

"S-s-staying at a friends house."

"YOU MEAN YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Jin looked down and nodded. 

"WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU?!" Jin looked down and flinched.

"Dad...please don't..." He punched Jin's cheek, somehow making it bleed and  punched him in the stomach , kicking him when he fell to the floor. He walked two steps before turning back and spitting on Jin.

"I never want to see you again..." He left and sped off in his car. Jin got up and started to limp back to the house. A little blood smudged around his cheek. He held his stomach and had the other hand over his mouth. He felt sick. He felt dirty that he had been spat on and his stomach burned. He knocked on the door and his mum opened the door.

"Jin, oh my god what happened?" Jin limped quickly to the toilet and was sick.

"Jin!" He saw Namjoon's head pop around the door and he rushed inside. "what happened? Who did this?" Now everyone was crowded around.

"I...I bumped into my dad."

"Why did you go out, Jin? Why didn't you take us with you?"

"I-i wanted to get you all something for looking after me."

"Oh honey," His mum began, "You don't have to get us anything." Jin looked at his dad who looked furious.

"Namjoon can you come here please?" Everyone sat at the sofa while Namjoon and his dad spoke in the corner. Namjoon nodded his head and wrote something down on paper, then giving it to him. 

"W-what did you do?" He watched his dad move towards the door.

"He's going to have a word with your dad bout all this..."

"NO!" Jin stood up and limped forward. "STOP! NO!" Namjoon helped him back to his seat.

"It's okay, he wont hurt you or us."

"He will." His mum helped him get cleaned up while he was on the sofa. She put a plaster on his cut and took care of him. She then laid him on the sofa and put a blanket over him and by the time he had the blanket on him he was almost asleep.

"J-joonie..." He whispered, Namjoon was sat next to him and held his hand.

"I'm here...i'll always be here." Jin put his hand on his cheek and fell asleep with Namjoon's hand resting on his face. Namjoon smiled softly, swiping his thumb across Jin's cheek and leaning on the side of the sofa, falling asleep next to Jin.

Sophie's Note

hello,i got loads of work to do :/ looks like i'll be up all night XD

What did you think of this chapter? Leave a comment.

As always, don't be a ghost reader!

Annyeong!