uno
+

"you...do you wanna go out with me?"

joy stared up at taehyung in surprise ─ her eyes wide in startlement and brows furrowed in confusion.

"w-what...?" she questioned, unsure if she heard it right. "...why?"

taehyung met her eyes, "you like me, don't you?" he asked, making joy's cheeks flush bright red.

joy kept her mouth shut as she stared down the ground. what was she suppose to say?

"what?" taehyung said with a tinge of sarcasm in his tone. "you don't want to?"

pain flashed through joy's eyes along with a deepening frown. he wasn't asking her out because he liked her but because of an entirely unknown reason to joy.

"well," taehyung began again. "i'm not forcing you to go out with me even if you do like me, so forget i said anything." he paused for a moment. "anyways, i'll get going then."

turning around on his heels, taehyung began to walk away. joy watched as she clenched her fists into a form of a ball.

"wait!" she called, making taehyung halt on his steps and spin around to look back at joy.

heaving out a heavy sigh, joy pursed her lips together as she paced towards taehyung.

"i'll go out with you." she announced yet her voice trembled.

taehyung eyed the young woman, scrutinizing her beautiful face. "why would you?" he asked, challengingly.

gazing up at the tall male, she smiled ever so sincere that for a second, taehyung's heart skipped a beat.

"because i love you."

-

a/n: first chapter ya'll! and just in case you haven't noticed yet, chapters of this fanfic will be short or in some occasions, may be quite longer than usual. anyways, thank you for reading! don't forget to vote, comment feedbacks and share. ily vjoy shippers.

warning:
criticize my writing skillz or this fanfic's clichè plot all you want but i am not tolerating any hate or critism towards my ship, meaning taejoy/vjoy.

if you don't like the ship then freely press the back button and never return, oki? don't even botter dropping hate comments on this fanfic or istg i'm gonna─

lemme decide on that once that kind of comment is posted on this fanfic. but im probably gonna confront you with your useless and immature action.

this fanfiction is dedicated to vjoy shippers so if you're not a vjoy shipper and just wants to spread hate on this ship, don't bother wasting your time reading further on. but if you don't ship vjoy but doesn't mind the ship and won't drop nuclear hate bombs, then bless you for being mature.