二十六

veintiseis
+

the following day, taehyung finally went back to university again. acquaintances of his who were notified about his incident had greeted and asked about his condition when they passed by him.  even those who weren't told about his hospitalization asked when they caught sight of the bandage stuck onto the back of his head where he got injured and bled from.

as for joy, he hasn't seen him yet the whole day. so when she had the time, she walked around the school campus hoping that she would find him.

unfortunately, after a half an hour roam around the university, even taehyung's shadow wasn't spotted by joy. defeated, joy sighed and was about to turn around when her body collided with another, causing friction.

before joy could even fall over, a strong arm wrapped around her waist, preventing her from falling. joy flinched from the touch but did not dare look up.

"shoot, i'm so sor─ miss stranger?"

-

a/n: do y'all remember who called joy miss stranger from the previous chapters? hint hint.

anyways, i'm so sorry for not updating for so long😭 i was extremely busy. tbh, i think from now on, this story will be in slow updates.

also, check out taejoysthethicc . it's an account collaboration between me and redvellove dedicated for taejoy shippers and/or other ships for joy. we'll be publishing a compilation of one shots of joy and male idols we ship her with soon.