三十六

treinta y seis

+

jimin scowled at taehyung. "you fucking jerk." he cursed at him, then sets the bag of chips down as he stood up from the couch and glared down at taehyung. clicking his tongue at him, jimin purposely hit taehyung's head before stalking away, heading to the kitchen. 

"what's with him?" taehyung complained and glanced at the other boys. 

they could only shake their heads in disapproval. 

"what?!" taehyung exclaimed at their reaction. "what did i do wrong?!"

"you made him angry, that is." jungkook, who sat beside him, commented. "do you really not know who sooyoung is?"

the boy shook his head, "no." he said. "who's that anyways? jimin's girlfriend or something?"

jungkook sighed in disappointment. "sooyoung is jimin's sister ─ it's joy's real name, you idiot."

"oh." taehyung's lack of reaction infuriated jungkook a little. "i thought joy was her real name."

"well, it's not." jungkook said. "don't you remember? you were even the first one out of all of us to know joy's real name. it seems like your brain really erased all of your memories of joy. i feel bad for her."

taehyung could feel a pang on his chest as he forced his mouth to say the words, "why does it even matter?" 

jungkook frowned at his statement. "because she's your girlfriend, taehyung."

yeah, she was his girlfriend. that is, before he got into an accident and forgot. taehyung was confused if they can still be together if he forgot all about her. 

realizing, taehyung stands up on his feet and glares down at jungkook in annoyance. 

"well, guess what?" he taunted. "she's not anymore!"

-

a/n: did ya'll watch AMAs yesterday? cuz i did not 😭 

also, have ya'll listened to Red Velvet's Peek-A-Boo??? I bet you did. It's good. Amazing. Awesom. Incredible! It's so catchy I kennat stop singing to it. Try to stream the MV too.

Pee-Peek-A-Peek-A-Boo~