三十五

treinta y cinco
+

taehyung ignored joy and glanced behind her, a frown forming on his face as he landed his eyes at the young man standing at the gate, watching them.

"who's that?" he asked without looking at joy.

"a friend." joy answered, still staring up at taehyung. "anyways, i asked you; what are you doing here?"

taehyung clicked his tongue before looking back at joy. "jimin invited me over." he replied. "he wanted to hang out. the others are also here."

"i see." joy nodded. "then, can i come in now?"

taehyung arched an eyebrow, "why ask? this is your house, isn't it?"

joy bit her lower lip, "well, you're blocking the way." she said, hesitantly.

"oh." taehyung moved aside, giving joy  space to pass.

but before joy entered, she glanced back to eunwoo at the gate and waved. eunwoo smiled at her as he waved back too. lastly, joy mouthed 'goodbye' before stepping a foot inside the house and locking the door behind her.

taehyung eyed joy as she took her shoes off and wandered to the living room where she found her brother and the rest of his friends chatting and playing around. joy greeted them, enthusiastically and they greeted back in the same manner.

joy left the group of boys and headed into the kitchen while taehyung joined the others. he sat down beside jimin and grabbed the bag of chips from the boy and took it for himself.

"yah, that's mine." jimin argued and snatched the chips back. "if you want one, go get your own."

taehyung glared at him, "where then?!"

jimin shrugged. "go ask sooyoung for some."

the young man frowned. "who's sooyoung?"

-

a/n: there, tae lowkey got jealous. and cry bcs tae still doesn't remember joy. he doesn't know her real name cuz he forgot. he only knows her as joy.