二十八

veintiocho
+

"actually, i have two names." eunwoo admitted as they walked together. "'cha eunwoo' is just a name my friends call me. as for my birth name, it's lee dongmin. my parents are the only people who call me that though."

joy nodded, "then i'll call you eunwoo because that's what everyone else calls you."

"aw," eunwoo chuckled. "you want to be my friend? i mean, it's good. i'm totally not against it. and im not being sarcastic, okay?"

joy peeked up at him, sending eunwoo a confused look. "what got you into that conclusion?"

"well, you said you'll just call me eunwoo and as i mentioned, that's what my friends call me."

"yeah, so?"

"you want to be my friend!" he exclaimed, grinning.

joy crinkled her eyebrows. what was this boy saying? just because she was gonna call him the same name his friends call him, didn't mean she wanted to be her friend. i mean, that would be nice but what is going on with this boy's head?

sighing, joy shook her head. "whatever floats your boat, eunwoo."

-

a/n: a little eunjoy moment.😍

GUYS. WE PUBLISHED IT. '50 SHADES OF JOY' THE ONE SHOT COMPILATION REVOLVING AROUND RED VELVET JOY AND OTHER MALE IDOLS WRITTEN BY YOURS TRULY AND redvellove CHINGU. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE INTRESTED.

account: taejoysthethicc
book link: https://my.w.tt/UiNb/5e3ianzQxH