十一

once

+

the next day, at the university, rumours about seokjin and irene dating spread like wildfire. once joy entered the university's campus, she immediately heard students gossiping about the latest news.

during that  moment, she instantly wondered about taehyung. she grew worried and ended up looking for him all around the university, trying to contact him but he answered none of the calls joy sent.

did he not go to class today? joy thought as she leisurely traipsed through the hallway.

"joyyie-ah!" a familiar sweet voice called out, making the said girl spin around to the direction of the voice.

"oh, jimin oppa." joy exclaimed, startled since she rarely encounter nor see her brother around the university. "what is it?"

once jimin reached joy, he slung his arm around his sister's shoulders and began pacing forward. they were followed by a comfortable silence until jimin decided to finally speak up.

"are you looking for taehyung?"

joy glanced up at him and arched an eyebrow. "do you know where he is?" she asked, expectantly, a hint of anticipation in her tone.

"yeah." jimin responded. "do you wanna see him?"

this time, he gazed down at joy, concern and consideration etched across his face. joy broke their eye contact, somehow embarrassed and flustered from her brother's question.

"yes, i want to see him." she whispered enough for jimin to hear.

the young man halted on his steps, removed his arm around joy and faced her as he gently smiled, genuinely.

"he's up at the rooftop. go but be careful, you know how students are not allowed up there. if someone sees you, you're definitely in trouble."