siete
+

joy and taehyung have been dating for almost a month now. but never once have they gone out on a date yet. that candid fact downright upsets and disheartens the girl with the merry name, joy. but after countless pleads, joy finally persuaded taehyung.

ecstatic and thrilled, joy patiently waited for her awaited beau at their meeting place. she was all dolled up; her hair ironed in soft wavy curls, light makeup applied on her face and she donned in a simple oversized pastel blue long sleeves and short white pleated skirt.

 she was all dolled up; her hair ironed in soft wavy curls, light makeup applied on her face and she donned in a simple oversized pastel blue long sleeves and short white pleated skirt

joy fiddled with her delicate fingers, her head lowered as she gazed down the ground. she arrived way too early due to her excitement and anticipation for the day. the young lassie giggled at the thought.

"joy?"

the deep soft voice calling out her name made her heart flutter. she looked up only to witness the boy she awaited.

"taehyung oppa." she stated, smiling widely. then, she skipped towards him, an aura of happiness emitting around her.

"hey," taehyung greeted as he scrunitized the delighted damsel. "you look...pretty."

joy's heart skipped a beat at his words. she totally did not expect him to say that and it completely took her by surprise.

blood rushed to her cheeks as she shyly glanced down, the corners of her pink tinted lips curving upward into a sheepish smile.

"t-thank you." she stuttered softly. "you look handsome too," she paused. then quietly, inaudible for taehyung to hear, she whispered; "...as always."

"thanks," taehyung nonchalantly responded. "shall we go?"

joy nodded. soon after, the couple strutted away side by side.

joy's hand would constantly brush against taehyung's unintentionally, which in result makes her flustered. she would withdraw her hand away and act as if nothing happened. but from taehyung's peripheral vision, he could clearly see her cheeks heat up whenever it happens.

they've continually held hands in school, so why is she suddenly being shy? it confused taehyung.

neglecting the perplexity, taehyung glanced straight forward and purposely, intertwined his huge fingers with joy's. he felt her flinch in surprise but taehyung gently squeezed her hand even tighter.

it took joy a few moments before she finally absorbed what was happening. she could feel taehyung's warmth touching her bare skin, radiating throughout her whole body. joy bit her lower lip to prevent her from foolishly smiling like an idiot.

she just couldn't help but think for the first time that their hands perfectly fit together entwined.