ocho
+

twilight was nearing and joy couldn't help but show disappointed since their date would soon come to an end. 

the whole day, taehyung let joy drag him everywhere, not even once complaining. after all, she seemed to be enjoying their date, taehyung certainly didn't wanna ruin that. though he has pretty much changed a lot, that altruistic side of him still somehow remained.

"joy," taehyung halted and faced his girlfriend. "it's getting late now, i'll bring you home." 

"oh," indeed joy was dispirited. "okay."

since the subway station wasn't far from where they were, it didn't take long for joy and taehyung to reach it. once they were inside the station, they quietly waited for the train, along with the bustling crowd of people.

"oppa," joy began as she faced taehyung. "i had a lot of fun today. thank you so much for coming with me."

taehyung glanced at joy and ever so slightly smiled but it soon disappeared when his eyes fell behind her. 

"where are you loo─" joy wasn't able to continue her sentence when she gazed back and saw what, or rather who, taehyung was looking at.

two awfully familiar people stood facing each other on the platform, the distance between them decreasing as the tall male leaned down towards the beautiful female and gently pressed his lips against hers. 

joy gasped at the sight, "isn't that seokjin oppa and...irene unnie?"

-

a/n: i lowkey ship jinrene ㅋㅋㅋ lmao