My...Stepbrother? {7}

A.N.- Before this chapter starts, I want to thank everyone for the votes/comments! I'm sick, and they made me happy :3 So feel free to do that again for this chapter x3 

Also! There's a new cover for this book made by HisOceanEyesDrownMe and it's sooo awesome!! So thank you so much for that :DD I love it!<3

On to the chapter! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “To be a man you must be swift as the coursing river! With all the force of a great typhoon!” I screamed as I rode on Zeke’s back.

                “Kory! Shut up!” Trace said in annoyance.

                “With all the strength of a raging fire!”

                “Kory, I mean it! Shut up!”

                “Mysterious as the dark side…”

                “Don’t you even! I’ll hurt you!”

                “OF THE MOON!”

                Trace let out a frustrated and annoyed cry before shoving me off of Zeke. Zeke staggered, almost falling with me, but Trace caught his arm firmly and righted him as I splashed into a puddle.

                “Jerk! You got me wet!” I cried and blushed at what I had just said. Oh, bad choice of words. Bad, bad choice of words. Maybe it was a good thing he had pushed me in this puddle. Obviously my dirty mind needed to be cleaned.

                “I warned you and you kept annoying me!” he snapped.

                “I was singing beautifully! Gah! If you don’t like Disney songs than you are obviously a freak of nature!” I cried, pouting.

                Zeke held his hand out to me and pulled me back to my feet. I went to step forward but slipped. I would’ve fallen back in the puddle, but Trace’s hand shot out and caught my shirt, holding me up.

                He made sure I was steady before glaring and releasing me. I stuck my tongue out at him again. “You got me soaked,” I whined, looking down at myself.

                “It’s pouring and the streets are flooding. You were soaked before we even left the elementary school you idiot,” he growled.

                I was trying to force myself not to stare at his abs. They were just so…so…oh hey look Trace’s abs. Om nom nom.

                No! Look away Kory!

                I looked at Zeke and took in his body, even though he was wearing a dark shirt that I couldn’t see through. He had a nice tan. Nice muscles. Eh, he would have to do for eye candy.

                Oh lord. I sounded like a slutty girl.

                “Want to get back on my back?” Zeke asked me as we began to walk again. I shook my head and laughed. “No, you’d probably fall and use me as a cushion,” I said and he smirked and nodded.

                We got to the evil hill and I grabbed Zeke’s hand and tugged him back towards me. He gave me a curious look and I gave him puppy dog eyes.

                He leaned over and I jumped on his back. He steadied me and we began to make our way down the hill as the rain crashed down on us.