My...Stepbrother? {13}

***Kory’s POV***

                “No! The ceiling you moron! THE CEILING!” I shrieked and Zeke laughed and slapped a hand over my mouth.

                My heart burst out of my chest when Rachel’s body flopped out of the ceiling and I jumped into Zeke’s lap, burying my face in his chest.

                “Kory calm down! It’s just a movie,” Zeke said, laughing at me again. I pulled my head away from his chest and pouted. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes and kissed me.

                “It’s a scary movie!” I corrected and moved to get off his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me in place and resting his chin on my shoulder, his eyes on the TV screen.

                “Hi boys. What are you watching?” mom asked curiously, coming into the room.

                “Pet Sematary,” I said eagerly as Louis stabbed Gage in the neck with the needle.

                Mom raised an eyebrow at me and then sighed, smiling apologetically at Zeke. “God bless you for watching any Stephen King movie with this boy. No matter how many times he watches them, he still thinks that screaming at the TV will change their actions.”

                I pouted as Zeke chuckled. “Well if they listened to me than none of this mess would ever happen!” I cried, sweeping my hand at the TV as Louis set the house on fire and carried his dead wife away.

                Zeke kissed my cheek. “Calm down Kory. They will never listen to you,” he said in amusement. I pouted again and he kissed my lips gently.

                “Can you fags get off the couch and do that in Kory’s room? I want to watch a movie.”

                Trace’s annoyed voice had Zeke and I pulling away from each other. We glanced at him and I smiled brightly as I saw mom getting angry.

                “Come watch a movie with us Trace!” I said.

                He snorted and glared at me. “I want to watch a movie. Go upstairs in your room Kory,” he snapped, pointing towards the stairs impatiently.

                “Trace, stop it! You have a TV in your room and they were watching TV first! They rented movies to watch together and they can have this TV. Go in your room,” Brandon said angrily, walking into the room from the kitchen.

                “Yea dad. Take the fags’ side!” Trace said furiously.

                “I’m not taking anyone’s side Trace. They were there first. And they are not fags, so grow the hell up before I slap you in front of everyone!” Brandon growled.

                “Aw Trace; just watch a movie with us!” I said with a small smile.

                “Aw fag; just shut up,” he said sarcastically.

                Brandon stormed over to him and grabbed his arm roughly, getting right in his face. “Trace Nicholas Saunders! Stop calling them fags or so help me god I will ground you until you graduate college!” Brandon screamed.

                Trace yanked his arm out of his father’s grip and glared in hate and disgust. He turned that look on Zeke and narrowed his eyes.