My...Stepbrother? {17}

I knocked on Trace’s bedroom door and he let me in. Zeke smiled at me from the bed. I glanced at Trace, wondering if Zeke and I could have a little PDA with Trace.

                Trace sighed and shrugged. “Do whatever, as long as your clothes stay on,” he grumbled.

                “Zeke!” I cheered and launched into his arms. He fell over on Trace’s bed as he caught me and laughed, kissing me. “Hi,” he said with a smile. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

                We glanced at Trace. “What are we doing tonight?” we asked at the same time. We laughed as Trace rolled his eyes and sat next to us. “Whatever,” he said.

                “Threesome!” I shrieked.

                “Gross,” Zeke and Trace cried at the same time.

                “I don’t want Juliet’s sloppy seconds,” Zeke said, grinning at Trace as Trace flipped him off.

                “You’re just jealous that I can get it in,” Trace said with a shrug.

                “Okay Trace, no one wants to hear about your sex life,” Zeke said, laughing. “Unless your dad…”

                Trace rolled his eyes. “You wouldn’t tell my dad, and you know it. So shut up,” he said simply. Zeke shrugged and smirked. “It’s just nice to have some blackmail. Oh Mr. Saunders, your beloved innocent son isn’t a virgin,” he said, his voice sweetly threatening.

                “Zeke,” Trace said in a threatening voice.

                Zeke laughed again and kissed my cheek. “I’m not that mean Trace,” he said with an innocent smile. Trace watched him suspiciously.

                “I just get the feeling that everyone on your soccer team is mean,” I said with a curious frown.

                My eyes widened a little and I slapped a hand over my mouth as Zeke stared at me in shock. He narrowed his eyes at me as I blushed. Trace rolled his eyes again.

                “What do you mean? Kory, what happened? What do you mean?” Zeke asked. I pulled my hand away from my mouth and shook my head slowly.

                “Ah…n-nothing,” I said nervously.

                Zeke glared from me to Trace. “Trace, what does he mean? What happened? Did they hurt you Kory? Trace, did they hurt him?” His voice was starting to scare me a little.

                “No, there was just a little misunderstanding today. No one hurt me. I’m perfectly fine,” I said with a smile. “I would’ve gone all ninja on their asses. I know Koryfu!” I made random chopping motions with my hands.

                “Who was it, and what did they do?” Zeke asked flatly, his eyes on Trace.

                “It was Davey, Sammy, and Greg. They were just threatening him a little. They didn’t actually hurt him. I got there in time and warned them off. Kory was fine,” Trace said with a shrug.

                “If they ever get near you, you tell me Kory. Got it?” Zeke demanded, his eyes flashing dangerously. “I’ll kick their sorry homophobic asses.”

                “Zeke, you’re scaring me,” I said with a pout. I bonked him on the head. “Now stop being scary! BE NICE AGAIN!” I bonked him on the head again, my pout getting even deeper.