My...Stepbrother? {27}

My eyes widened and I swear everyone froze and slowly turned to face Trace, Zeke, Sammy, Mikey, and some other guy I didn’t know as they stormed over.

                Trace glared at them all. “What?” Davey whispered.

                “You heard me. Get. Off. My. Boyfriend,” Trace hissed.

                Davey pointed at me weakly. “This kid is your…but he’s your…Trace! What the hell?” he cried, looking utterly confused.

                “Kory is my boyfriend. And if you don’t get off him, I’ll kill all of you,” he snarled.

                All of them immediately got off of me. Trace came over and pulled me to my feet. “Are you okay?” he asked and I nodded.

                He glared at all of them before kissing me. They all stared in absolute confusion. Trace turned to them, wrapping an arm around my waist.

                “I’m dating Kory. Anyone have a problem with that? Anyone want to say something? Call me a faggot? Beat me up?” he demanded. “Go ahead. Say something.”

                “Hey come on guys; can’t we just all accept this?” the guy I didn’t know asked nervously.

                “No, we can’t Tommy. Because they’re all homophobic pricks,” Zeke growled.

                The guy, Tommy, sighed and shook his head. “This team is shit. But as long as we’re all coming out…Ayo, my name’s Tommy, I’m gay, and Zeke, you’re sexy as fuck,” he said with a shrug.

                “This is…I…I’m going home! I’m switching schools! This is so disturbing!” Davey cried. “That fag’s dating his own stepbrother! What the hell?” He shook his head in disgust and turned, walking away from the soccer field.

                “Go with him. All of you. Leave us alone,” Trace snapped. The other boys in the crowd grumbled out things as they gathered their stuff and followed Davey away from the field.

                Trace turned to me and hugged me tightly, kissing me deeply. “Now that that’s out, we just have to tell our parents,” he said with a sigh.

                “My mom knows. She has this creepy ability to read my mind. I just really hope she doesn’t know about…well, you know.” I blushed. “You stick your anaconda in my snake hole. Taking the good old V-card. Sucking and sticking.” I stopped and blushed more.

                Trace glanced over at Zeke, who was blushing lightly as he talked to Tommy. Trace winked at me before creeping up behind Zeke. He shoved Zeke and Tommy caught him.

                “Now be happy with a boyfriend you dumbass,” Trace grumbled before coming back over to me.

                Zeke glanced at me and I smiled and nodded at him. He blushed more before taking Tommy’s hand and waving to us, walking off together.

                “Let’s go tell our parents. Sammy, Mikey, see you guys later,” Trace said and gave them a small wave before taking my hand and leading me away.

                “This has been such a weird day. And that’s coming from me,” I said, shaking my head.

                I pulled my hand away from Trace’s and hopped on his back. I kissed his cheek and rested my chin on his shoulder.