My...Stepbrother? {29}

“Is it ready yet?”

                “No.”

                “Oh. Well, how about now?”

                “No.”

                “…Now?”

                “No, Kory. Don’t make me say ‘no’ again.”

                “Hey Trace?”

                “Yes Kory?”

                “Would you fuck Zeke?”

                “No, Kory.”

                “HA! YOU SAID NO! I LOSE!”

                I ducked behind the counter before Trace could kill me. He came over and stood above me. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head, sighing in annoyance.

                “Hey Trace?”

                “Yes Kory?”

                “Is it ready now?”

                He kicked me and I grumbled out a string a cuss words. Trace knelt down and pulled me to my feet, keeping his arms around me.

                “Let me distract you while you wait the last 20 fucking seconds for it to be ready,” he snapped. He pressed his lips to mine deeply and I grinned to myself. Hey, I could live with this for the next 20 seconds.

                The timer on the microwave began to go off and I jumped away from Trace and shoved him towards the microwave. “Trace! Get my food!” I commanded.

                I skipped over to the table and made myself comfortable as Trace handed me a plate of gnocchi with some heated sauce. I smiled happily and began to wolf my food down. Man, I must have been dying of starvation. I seemed to do that a lot. Starve, not die. I didn’t die all that often. I don’t think that was very healthy.

                “Jeez Kory, calm down,” Trace said, watching me eat.

                “If I wanted a comeback, I would’ve wiped it off your chin bitch!” I growled, wrapping my arms around my food protectively.

                Trace smirked. “Oh really?” he asked, lust entering his eyes.

                I opened my mouth to ask Trace to throw me on the table, strip me, and fuck me so hard that I would need an ass replacement, but the front door decided to open at that moment. Dammit. Why did the front door hate my dirty thoughts?

                “Hi boys,” mom said, coming into the room. Oh. Well, go figure she hated my sexual thoughts. Sheesh woman, we would’ve cleaned the table off when we were done! Ugh. Women are so rude. No wonder I’m gay.

                “Hi mom,” I greeted as I gloomily watched Trace began to eat. He should be eating me, not eating some freaking pasta. Gosh Trace was so stupid!

                “Kory, were yo-”

                “No, I was not thinking about Trace doing dirty things to me!” I cried defensively.

                Mom sighed and shook her head. “Kory, I don’t want to know about you sex life. I have my own.”

                I slapped my hands over my ears. “OH MY GOD I DID NOT JUST HEAR THAT!” I screamed, disturbed for life. My mother was doing bad things with Trace’s dad. I THOUGHT I WAS THE SON OF A VIRGIN. MY LIFE IS A LIE.