My...Stepbrother? {31}

My eyes cracked open slowly and I squinted at the sunlight. I rolled over and felt myself slip off my bed. I let out a scream, knowing that it a second I would fall off of the boat and into the water where the Loch Ness monster would eat me and poop me out in three hours.

                Instead, I smacked the floor and let out a groan. “Smooth Kory,” I grumbled as I picked myself up and looked around my bedroom. Whoa! How did I get here? DID I FREAKING TELEPORT?

                “Okay Kory. Teleport yourself to the kitchen now. Or Cameron Leahy’s bed. Yea, I like the second one,” I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut tight.

                I winked my right open and sighed. Nope. No teleporting abilities for Kory. How not nice of the world!

                I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, smiling at the thought of last night. Trace could be so incredibly sweet despite how much of a jerk he came off as. My god I loved that boy to death.

                I made my way downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table, letting out a yawn. Mom smiled at me and set down a plate of pancakes for me.

                “How was your date with Trace? He carried you inside last night and my god you were passed right out Kory. You always did manage to sleep through everything,” mom said, shaking her head and smiling a little.

                I meant to say “The date was great! I’m so in love with him, mom. But I was tired and he said I could sleep. I think he slept with me. No, not like that. In a clean way! We’re going to the movies today.” But instead it came out “Mmphf.”

                I didn’t really have a way with words right after I had woken up.

                Mom opened her mouth to say something but shook her head and sighed. “Never mind. I forgot my son is a cave man.”

                I pouted and shoved pancake into my mouth. I instantly brightened as a sleepy look Trace stumbled into the room, his hair slightly messy. He was wearing only basketball shorts and I used that opportunity to eye fuck him.

                “Janine, can you please tell your son to stop eye raping me?” Trace grumbled as he sat next to me.

                “Trace, when your shirt is off in his presence, everything I say to my son goes in one ear and right out the other,” mom said with a hopeless sigh.

                Trace turned to me and covered my eyes. “Hey! I was enjoying the view!” I whined, trying to pry his hands off of my face.

                I finally managed to and whined loudly. “Trace! That was MY breakfast!” I cried in horror. He had eaten my last pancake! What a frog sucking trucker!

                “Mine now,” Trace said with a shrug as he chased down my food with my glass of milk. I glared at him. MY FOOD NOT YOURS! MINE, MINE, MINE!

                “I’m giving you the silent treatment. Do you hear me Trace Nicholas Saunders? THE FREAKING SILENT TREATMENT! THAT MEANS I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU!” I screamed and stood up. I stormed into the living room and plopped on the couch. I glanced over my shoulder and frowned as I saw Trace casually eating a piece of bacon.

                He was ignoring my silent treatment! How freaking rude!

                “I guess I better Zeke. I had money to take Kory to the movies, but I guess he’s too angry at me,” Trace said with an unconcerned shrug, pulling out his cell phone to call Zeke.