Ch.6

~Joeys POV~

I'm lying in bed. I'm so depressed right now I don't know what I'm doing. My mind takes over my actions and I find my way into the bathroom, eyes full of tears. I threw away all of my razors because I used to cut myself. After my mom died I went into depression, I cut everyday. After I met cat it all went away. I started to become depressed after we broke up but Daniel healed me. I rummage through the cabinets looking for a razor. None to be found... I scream and punch my mirror. Millions of pieces of glass flew every where. I smirk and my mind takes over again.

He doesn't love you....

One cut

He played you...

Two cut

He wouldn't care if you died....

Three cut

No one loves you....

Four cut

You will be better dead....

Five cut

I stopped counting around 5. But I guess after around 10 cuts I started to feel dizzy, like the whole room was closing in on me, like if blackness was chasing me. I have in and smiled, I fell to the ground....

~Bobs POV~

I get home from a my date late, damn that was great. I smirk and walk up stairs to tell joey I may of found a new wife. It silent so I guess he is sleeping. I look inside of his room and he isn't there. So I walk into his bathroom and see him... lifeless pale with cuts all over his body. Glass all over the floor and blood every where. I stare in shock and scream. I hear the door open and see Daniel run into the bath room. We get into a mini arguement but it ends because we have to get joey help.

The ambulance ends up arriving 10 minutes later. I don't want to go because I can't stand to see joey like that. This happened one time and my life was hell at then, and I'm trying not to go through that again. So Daniel goes without me.

~Daniels POV~

We make it to the hospital and they tell me to wait in the waiting room.

I wait for what seems like 3 hours and they finally come out. The nurse says, "He lost a lot of blood, he needs a donor but we don't have any AB- blood, it's the most rarest out there..." without hesitation I say, "what's my blood type?" "Well we would have to check.." the nurse says. I say immediately, "check me..."

I go into this dark cold room with the nurse. She says, "we will have to poke your finger with this needle and put it into a machine." I nod my head and she pokes my finger. I have a really high pain tolerance so I really didn't feel anything. She says, "I will be back in 5 minutes."

I wait for what seems like 10 minutes she come into the room with a happy but sad look on her face.

"Daniel good news is you have AB- blood type, but he needs atleast 2 bags to we well. It's very dangerous to give out 2 bags of blood. Do you want to do it?" The nurse says.

With out hesitation I say, "yes I would die for him..." she nods her head and gets out 2 needles and 2 bags.

She sticks the first needles into my vain in my hand. I feel the blood being drained out of my body. About 3 minutes later the bag is full. She takes the other bag out and sticks it into a different vain in my other hand. I feel the blood being drained out again. I feel light headed when it's all over. She hands me a cookie and a juice. She says, "eat and drink this before we take you into joeys room."

I eat the cookie and drink slowly. I can't walk because I'm so light headed she wheels me over into the room A 209. She puts the break on the wheel chair and sets me to the side. She rolls another bed into the room. Then she takes the breaks off and rolls me next to Joey. My eyes feel up with tears when I see him there, his heart is beating very slowly. His arms and legs are all bandaged up. I tear falls down my face and the nurse notices me and says, "he is going to be fine, you have to worry about yourself, you lost a lot of blood..." I just nod my head and wipe away my tear, she helps my into the bed and gives me a blanket. She puts all of these machines on me to test my heart rate brain rate also.

Another nurse walks in and sticks a needle into joeys arm. She is giving him my blood, I saved his life. I smile and then I feel very light headed. I tell the nurse and she walks out of the room. She comes in with food and a drink. She says, "here, this was my lunch but I never had time to eat it." I smile and say thanks very weakly.

About 3 hours of laying on my hospital bed watching  TV I hear,

"Daniel? Are we both dead?"

A/N sorry for another cliff hanger :P also over 100 reads on beauty and the beast?!? Thanks :) also 90 reads on this fanfic, I feel so accomplished