Ch.25

Joeys POV

I'm laying on the couch thinking about life. I look at my wrist and see the cuts on my arm. I smile and run my finger along the scars and start feeling the darkness take over me. I sit up and pull my hair and start rocking up and down. I pull my knees close to my chest and start panic slowly rising in my veins.

I don't even know why I'm panicking... probably about every-fucking-thing going on in my life.

I hear my phone ring and I groan and pick it up

J: what do you want Nicole?

N: well that isn't a tone you should talk to your older sister...

J: actually you left me with dick face dad and went to live with our rich aunt that hates me. Yeah I have the right to speak to you like that. Now what do you want?

N: we need to talk. Can I stop over?

J: yeah but I'm living in the house next to dads

N: be there around 3... wait why aren't you in school right now?

J: reasons

I hang up the phone and throw it on the couch. I let out a sigh and walk into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and see all of my flaws.

Ugly. Fat. Useless. Not needed. Not loved. Not wanted. Needs to die. No one wants you.

I feel my hand reach for Elena's razor. I start to tear up but before I can reach it Daniel storms into the bathroom.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I kick and scream. "PUT ME DOWN DANIEL!" He throws me on the bed and looks at me with disappointment in his eyes.

D: why?

J: I'm fine Daniel.

D: Joey you aren't fucking fine...

J: I am!

D: I can tell something is wrong Joey. I just want to know what's wrong

J: like you even care

I push him away and walk down stairs. I get a glass of water and start to drink it.

Daniel walks down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen and crosses his arms.

D: I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me what's wrong

J: EVERYTHING DANIEL!

D: WHATS EVERYTHING?!

J: SCHOOL! LIZA AND THE BABY! YOU AND CONNOR! MY DAD! FAMILY! LIFE

D: Joey I know everything isn't exactly going your way but it's going to get ok joey? Everything isn't going my way either.

J: what's so fucked up about your life then?

D: My boyfriend got someone pregnant for starters

I throw my glass of water at him. He ducks and it smashes against the wall.

J: IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!

D: ACCIDENTS HAPPEN! AND THIS ONE RUINED EVERYONES LIVES!

I grind my teeth and slam him into the fridge

J: EMMA ISNT RUINING MY LIFE! SHE IS MAKING IT BETTER!

D: JOEY DONT YOU GET IT?! YOU ARE SO BLIND FOR EMMA YOU ARE LETTING HER TEAR YOU APART!

I back away from Daniel and collapse on the floor. I start to cry and slam my fists into the floor.

J: WHY CANT I BE HAPPY?