Ch.38

June 23rd- Past due date of the baby

Joeys POV

Me, Liza, and Daniel have been waiting for the baby to come. It's 2 days after she was due and we are starting to get worried. Daniel holds my hand and I put my head on his shoulder. I sigh to myself and look at Liza. Her face twisted up in pain. I let go of Daniels hand and rush over to Liza. I get a rag out of the kitchen and wipe her forehead.

After about 10 minutes of her moaning a clear liquid runs down her leg and into the couch.

J: DANIEL HER WATER BROKE!

D: OH MY GOD!

Daniel jumps off the couch and gets the keys. I pick up Liza and carry her to the door. Daniel opens it for us and I carry her to the car.  He unlocks the car and I set her in the back seat. Daniel speeds to the hospital while Liza is screaming in the back seat. I grip her hand and she screams some random words that I couldn't even comprehend.

We carry her into the hospital and make it to the front desk. "She is in Labor!"

About 3 doctors come running out of the back and set her in a wheel chair. They rush her into a big room with a bunch of wires.

I hold Daniels hand in fear of what's happening. They stick a needle into her arm.. in guessing to test her heart rate. They stick another needle into her back... guessing pain killer.

They undress her and put her into a night gown. I watch as the open her legs and set her feet on these things sticking out of the bed.

I run up to her and squeeze her hand. Daniel holds her other hand as she pushed.

L: BLODDY FUCKING HELL! GET THIS DEMON OUT OF ME! OW OH MY GOD SHE IS GOING TO TEAR ME IN FUCKING HALF!

I wipe Liza's forehead with a rag and look at her with symphony. I look at Daniel and he shrugs his shoulders. I sigh and think of something to say...

J: it's going to be ok Liza just keep pushing and breathing...

L: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING YOU FUCKING FUCK TARD! HOW ABOUT YOU HAVE A FUCKING BABY CRAWL OUT OF YOUR MANGINA?!

My mouth hangs open over the words she just said. I shake my head and keep squeezing her hand.

She lets out a huge scream and tilts her head upwards. I hear a baby crying and she sighs in relief.

I feel myself start to tear up... my beautiful baby girl. Right in front of me. She is going to have the best life ever... unlike me Daniel and Liza. I will make sure she has the best. She needs the best.

I get shaken out of my thoughts as a doctor asks me. "Do you want to cut the umbilical cord?"  I nod my head yes and he clamps clams onto 2 places. He hands me a pair of surgical scissors and I cut it. I set the scissors down and look at Liza. She smiles at me and closes her eyes. Damn she must be tired. 

After about 15 minutes the doctors come out with the baby and a birth certificate.

They hand me the birth certificate because Liza was still sleeping. "Emma Paige Graceffa... Born on June 23rd at 10:37pm." I say to myself and hand set the paper down. I sit down and The doctor hands me the baby. I look her in the eyes and she smiles at me. Daniel comes up to me and wraps his hands around my neck. I look back at him and smile.

I kiss her forehead and she touches my cheek. Daniel chuckles and I hand her to him. He smiles and holds her gently.

D: Hi Emma... I'm Danny