Ch.14

~Joeys POV~

This stupid essay is on dancing. I was on a dance team when I was 7 but I quit because I got made fun of. Zoella actually dances and she teaches me some things sometimes.

I don't even know that I'm writing but I end up being the first one done. Mrs. Sandusky looks at me and smiles. "Joey is already done and it's like 45 minutes into the class and he has 5 pages good job." She says to the whole class. She motions for me to turn it in so I do so. "If you see someone having trouble your welcome to help." She says with a cheeky smile. "Will do Mrs.Sandusky." I say back and sit down back at my desk.

D: Hey joey I need help... I have 3 pages but she said 4 pages...

J: well... lemme see

He hands me the paper. I read it, it's amazing...

J: this is wonderful! Anyway just write about how you learned the dance or what you did after you won your award...

D: ohh ok I understand

I sit back down and write notes into a piece of paper. It's going to be just like don't wait but more Difficult....

The final bell rings and I'm almost done with the song...

D: what period is next?

J: on we have Math then computer and then we go to lunch

D: ugh I hate math...

J: same here

Me and Daniel walk to class making small talk...

J: I used to dance when I was 7...

D: so did I... when I was 13 I won an award...

J: there is a talent show next week maybe we can enter with my friend Zoella...

D: like dance?

J: um yeah

D: we both havent danced in years...

J: zoella taught me some things..

D: okayyyy

J: I'll talk to her tonight and see what song we want okie?

D: ok baby

J: love you

D: love you more

J: don't you dare even start that with me Mister...

D: ok I love you as much as you love me...

J: better

We get into math class and get 2 seats in the back.. the desks are pushed into a group of 4. Me and Daniel sit next to each other. 2 more people come in. Shane and Sawyer... shane looks at me and smiles and sits across from me. Sawyer looks at Daniel and sits next to Shane

Sh: so sawyer your not going to steal from me this year?

S: nah. Daniel said not to or he'll kick my ass..

Sh: Well Daniel.. you got the best Boyfriend of the year award

D: why?

Sh: your protecting Joeys friends and joey

J: because he loves me

D: I do

The math teacher walks in. "Today we will not be starting a lesson. You have both periods to go on the chrome books and talk with your group ONLY. You will be in these groups for the rest of the year..."