Ch.29

Daniels POV

Joey and I are sitting on the couch watching tv. I've been waiting all day to get a call back from Ringgold sports department to see if I made the football team.

D: Joey it's been 30 minutes past when they said they you call... I didn't make it.

J: aww baby don't think like that... if they didn't want you they are crazy...

D: yeah I g...

I was cut off by my phone ringing. Joey smirks at me and hands me my cell phone. The caller ID says "RINGGOLD"

I scurry into the kitchen and answer the phone quickly.

X: hello! Are you Daniel Christopher Preda?

D: speaking.

X: well hello Daniel. I am Ken, I'm the coach for the football team. We would like for you to be the quarterback. Are you okay with that?

D: that would be perfect...

K: practice is around 6:30 tonight! Hope to see you there.

D:I'll be there

K: ok have a nice day!

D: you to

He hangs up and I dance into the living room. I grab Joeys hand and spin him into my arms. I pick him up over my head and start to spin around.

Joey kicks his feet and giggles. I put him down and kiss all over his face. He moves his head around and keeps giggling.

J: well I guess someone made the team?

D: in the quarterback!

J: IM DATING A QUARTERBACK?!

D: FUCK YEAH YOU ARE!

J: wait....

D: what?

J: will this ever mess up our dancing thing?

D: well it's Sunday. Practices are every Sunday Tuesday and Thursday... when is dance?

J: Friday and Saturday around 6:30...

D: so I'm good?

J: guess so...

I sit back down on the couch. Joey sits next to me sending out a tweet. I look at his phone to see what he is tweeting. "My baby just made the football team❤️ Guess who is dating a quarterback?" He hits the send button and I kiss his cheek.

J; I love you Daniel

D: We have something in common...

J: what's that?

D: I love me too!

Joey punches my arm and crosses his. I swear he is 5 years old. He pouts at me and breathes through his nose. Making a small noise.

I kiss his cheek and he doesn't budge. I kiss his lips and he still doesn't move. I tickle him and he starts to laugh. I start going harder and he falls onto his back and starts to scream. I sit on his lap and play with his hair. He breaths heavily and looks me in the eyes. I lean down to kiss him but before our lips touch his phone does off. I groan and roll off of him. He gets up and answers the phone, I can't help but listen to him.

J: I DONT CARE NICOLE IF HE IS HOMELESS! IM THE BAD PERSON?!..... HE SHOULDNT OF GOTTEN THE SURGERY.... NICOLE DONT SAY THAT ABOUT ME AND DANIEL!... YOURE A NURSE YOU HAVE MONEY!.... SO WHAT IF I NAKE MORE THAN YOU.... NO HE CANNOT STAY WITH ME AND DANIEL! I CANT TAKE THIS RIGHT NOW NICOLE BYE!