Ch.24

Daniels POV

Joey cut again last night. He threw away is 3 months of fighting his depression. I'm not angry nor mad. I'm just flat out disappointed. I know his dad is dying and like all of his family hates him. I know Liza and the baby is very stressful. I know me kissing Connor was one of the worst things he had ever experienced. But that still isn't a reason to cut. I watched my mom and dad die. There isn't a single cut on my arm.

He is unstable. Liza is unstable. I am unstable. We are unstable. We have to stay together. Even if someone is acting crazy. We all have problems.

Im thinking on writing a book about us and our story. Probably "No Strings attached"

The strings are everyone coming into our lives. And when they die we have to forget about them. Forever. We have to go through the process of mourning. And that's when they get detached from our lives and we have to move on. That's what me joey and Liza are going through.

We aren't weird nor crazy. We are unstable and we have to get through all of this shit together. We all live in hell. But we all live together.

I snap out of my mind when Liza knocks on the door.

Liza: is Joey ok?

Daniel: he is still sleeping but I don't know.

Liza: I feel really bad for what I did...

I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed.

Daniel: it isn't all your fault. It's all of ours. We are unstable people. We are getting over losses of our loved ones and we are taking it out on each other. You with your brother. Me with my mom and dad. Joey with his mom and maybe even his dad. Do you understand? We need to stop fighting. We are tearing each other part while we are slowly putting each other together.

Liza: *sigh* I have no words. I don't know if me and Joey are well enough to raise a fucking baby Daniel!

I stand up and look her in the eyes.

Daniel: you and Joey may not be stable. I am here to help you guys. I have problems too but I'll try my hardest.

Liza: I want to know what's wrong with us...

Daniel: Me, I have anger issues. Joey is suffering with Depression and Bi-polar. You... I don't know what's wrong with you but I do know you are slightly Bi- Polar. The baby will have problems. We will have to be one big Unstable family...

Joey sits up from our bed and puts his head in his hands.

Joey: Daniel is right. We all are unstable. I feel bad for Emma. She shouldn't have to be put through all of this!

Daniel: we are not getting rid of her...

Liza: I don't want to get rid of her...

My alarm clock goes off. It's 5:30 we have to get ready for school

Daniel: we have to stick together today. If anyone fucks with us someone may pop off... try to keep your calm ok?

Joey and Liza nods and they go and get ready.

Time skip to a little later

Joey and Liza walk down stairs in sweat pants and a hoddie. Liza had no makeup on and her hair pulled up. Joey didn't bother to touch is hair

Daniel: well I guess we all had the same ideas of bumming today

Joey: I guess so

Liza: yeah